LUSH Shimmy Shimmy Sparkle Bar

LUSH Shimmy Shimmy Sparkle Bar Reviews

Ranked #429 out of 841 in Bath & Body

This one gives you vanilla-scented glowing skin. It's shaped like an abstract heart and smells rather beautifully of vanilla and lavender, with a hint of herbal clary sage. Shimmy Shimmy is considered the crowning achievement in Helen's experiments with fragrance.

June 14, 2016

I was just gifted one of these and love the quality of the shimmer. It's a super soft almost malleable heart and you rub it on where you want it, it says on pulse points where it's warmer to pick up the scent of it which is nice. the shimmer is just perfect and not too concentrated and no where near a glitter. It's a light white-spectrum shimmer and it lasts for about 2 days, which is nice. And the first time I used it I mistook it for a bath product so I can vouch that you can actually take it in the tub and rub it on wet warm skin to get all over shimmer coverage and it works and stays on the skin the whole time and doesn't disintegrate or melt away.

July 15, 2015

I am a huge lover of all things sparkly and this bar makes me extremely happy! I use this bar for special occasions, concerts and other outings, it leaves me feeling like a shining faerie princess. If you love glitter, this bar is for you!

May 11, 2015

I love using this going out at night with friends!! IT's super cool, and it's not drying to the skin.

April 11, 2013

Now, I will warn people and say - THIS IS FULL OF GLITTER - but if you like glitter, or want to sparkle before you go out, this product rocks! I love the smell and how it makes my skin so smooth, so I don't care about the glitter!

Use if you are not afraid of a little glitter!

August 26, 2011

I received this product as a gift from a friend who works at Lush and is always tempting us with teeny offerings to get us to go to the store (it usually works, she's pure evil) but this is a product I'd never purchase again.

The bar is a nice exfoliating massage bar with a delicious scent of musky vanilla, it's refreshing and intoxicating. So why don't I like it? IT'S LITERALLY FULL OF GLITTER. One rub on your arm and you will sparkle for a week. The first time I used it, I didn't touch it for ages and STILL clothes of mine were glittering and the bathroom floor/towels were sparkling for weeks.

If you don't mind your house looking like a drag queen exploded, it's fine, but glitter is one of the hardest things to get rid of, it gets into EVERYTHING. I use this bar extremely sparingly now, just a wee scrub or two for exfoliation then I put it away. Too bad, because it smells heavenly. They have many other massage bars to try instead. Glitter is NOT a great exfoliant.
Not recommended!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play