LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting powder Reviews

Ranked #270 out of 333 in Powder

September 13, 2016

I'm a bigger gal and a victim of chub rub in the summer. I searched out something that could help me out, especially since I was visiting family in Texas in the dead of summer. Unfortunately this did not hold up. It's a glorified baby powder, but with a better smell. Don't waste your time with this one.

February 20, 2016

I just got this last week. Basically anywhere you use a powder you can use this! I love how soft it makes my skin feel because of the Shea butter. My best friend was the one that got me into this and I am never going back to baby powder!

January 20, 2016

I thought I would try this product instead of using baby powder . I will not be going back to baby powder as this product works better .

January 20, 2016

I am quite a skinny person with dry skin, so I never considered using dusting powders, until I discovered Lush and gained some weight. Since getting to the normal weight, my thighs started rubbing at each other in the summer, when it's too hot and I sweat. I got this powder just for that issue alone - I rub it into any part of my body that gets wet and rubs, and it stays nice and dry all day. The smell is not too heavy, too, which I always appreciate. And the bottle will last me forever!

July 28, 2015

This is a summertime splurge product for me. This is probably TMI but I am...gifted in the chest area which can cause some not so comfortable situations underneath when it's super hot out. This prevents that from happening at all. My skin stays so soft and so dry and there's zero irritation. I love the Silky Underwear scent from Lush so it's a bonus to smell so good all day. The price could be lower, in my opinion, because it's not a big bottle anymore at all, but the quality and effectiveness makes it worth it.

June 23, 2015

This is my favourite LUSH product. Smells amazing and leaves skin feeling super soft. Great for summer.

May 22, 2010

Soft skin (using fair trade cocoa butter) with a touch of jasmine to scent; what's not to love? This Dusting Powder makes you soft all over and lasts throughout the day.

The next step will be trying it elsewhere (like bedding, etc)

Note: vegan product

January 27, 2009

Oh my goodness, This is the sexiest dusting powder of all time! It literally feels like you're wearing silk under your clothing! not only does it make your skin glide smoothly against whatever it is you have on, if anything, but it also smells heavenly.

This product helps you achieve the softest skin imaginable, with tiny microscopic pieces of cocoa butter and glides on smoothly. The scent is delicious and very glam, lots of jasmine and vertivert which are both my favorites.

I use this for a ton of different things.
It works great in the bathwater for making you baby soft, after the bath for a fantastic feeling, before a night out when showing a lot of skin, and inbetween your sheets for a silky smooth fantastic night of sleep!

This is one product I never let myself run out of. mmm! I wish they would bring this back in a solid perfume.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?