LUSH Skin Drink Facial Moisturizer

LUSH Skin Drink Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #595 out of 1161 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Let your skin drink it in!

May 11, 2015

This stuff adds so much moisture into my face, I absolutely love using it under makeup!!!

August 06, 2014

Lush's Skin Drink is a great skin cream for the budget conscious shopper. I find it works for all skin types, and really moisturizes the skin - I especially like using it as a day cream during winter, as the wind can really dry out and make your skin red and flaky otherwise. Only drawback is that the ingredients are not cold-pressed (increases the price, if you can afford it Skin Shrangrila is like a higher-end version of this cream) otherwise it's a great cream at a great price.

August 04, 2014

I found this moisturizer a bit too much for my skin at this time and it got a little congested while I Was using it. My skin usually drinks up moisturizers like this one, but now that it’s summer, I may just have to wait until winter to give Skin Drink a fair chance. Your skin needs do change from season to season and for me personally, I have discovered that when it’s warmer and more humid, my skin needs oil-free moisturizers or one that is oil-based, but very lightweight. Skin Drink is a great moisturizer for anyone who is suffering from dry skin right or lives in a drier climate and enjoys a moisturizer without much of a scent and goes a long way!

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food