LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #362 out of 552 in Body Wash

September 28, 2016

Snow Fairy is a shower gel available exclusively at Christmas time. This particular scent is also available in other products, so if you're a fan, you can buy the whole line.

Although this isn't my favourite scent from Lush, it's still nice. It's very, very sweet and sort of smells like candy. The gel itself is very pink and has a touch of glitter to it, though I don't notice it much. I don't find that it lathers quite as well as some of their other gels, which glide on smooth and silky and require the smallest amount of product to really foam up.

I would recommend this if you really like sweet scents and the novelty of a girly, pink shower gel. This one just isn't my personal favourite, but it's by no means a poor product.

March 14, 2016

This shower gel smells like heaven . You can purchase it at lush at Christmas time . It leaves my skin smooth and smelling so delicious . I hate that it only comes out once a year so I stalk up . They do have scents that kind of smell like snow fairy and if I'm desperate I purchase the knock off .

February 17, 2016

This shower gel is so nice!! It smells amazing, like bubblegum! I even tried it to wash my hair and liked it! It's a little expensive, but I bought it during Lush's BOGO sale after Christmas so it was very worth it!!
Can't wait to buy it again!

January 12, 2016

Amazing shower gel! I love this product for many reason. First of all, the colour is very pretty. It also lathers very well and leaves the skin feeling nice and clean without drying it out. And the smell...AH! It is just such a great way to lift the spitits! When your down, to wake up in the morning, for comfort: it's awesome!

January 12, 2016

Every year during the holidays I stockpile enough of this to get me through until the following year. If you love sweet, shimmering, moisturizing girly scents then this is for you!

December 15, 2015

I love, love, love this shower gel! I wait for it to come out every Christmas. I love the sweet candy-like smell and find that the scent stays on my skin longer than most shower gels I have purchased. I am not a huge fan of the sparkles that are inside...but it's worth it! I do find it expensive for the amount you get....that is my only negative.

May 11, 2015

I just used mine up and I loved the scent!

January 31, 2015

I have the whole set of snow fairy products and I definitely like it. The massage bar is a bit too sweet sweet for me but in general I really like using the snow fairy products from lush :)

1.5/5

December 17, 2014

This stuff is a pure gimmick. The glitter stains the tub, it doesn't lather and it doesn't smell good. Do not waste your money

October 24, 2014

I really wish this product wasn't just limited edition for Christmas each year. My only problem with it is having to stock up all at once rather than being able to buy throughout the year. A,lovely sweet, candy scent that makes those not so nice early morning wake ups for work incredibly more pleasant.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge