Amazing

Lush Soak and Float Solid Shampoo Bar Reviews

1 review
Ranked #468 out of 971 in Shampoo

May 13, 2015

I shop at Lush often because I love the natural ingredients and array of scents through out the store. I bought the soak and float shampoo bar for the first time because the sales associate told me it would help my dry scalp and make my hair healthier. The product cost $10.95 and it lasted me about 50 washes. I have to say that I really did not like the scent at first as it reminded me of a camp fire. The scent wouldn't linger so much after using conditioner and rinsing though. The bar did lather well and felt like it cleansed my sensitive, dry, flaky scalp very well. I had literally no dandruff after using this bar! I think the shampoo also helped ease the itchy eczema I have on the back of my neck. My hair looked noticeably bouncier and voluminous! Besides the terrible scent, the product did help eliminate dandruff and soothe my dry and itchy scalp. I would not repurchase because I want to try a different shampoo bar with a nicer scent next time.

Romeo + Juliet