LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #355 out of 843 in Bath & Body

July 15, 2015

This bath bomb smells wonderful and leaves the bath a lovely, relaxing colour!

May 11, 2015

This is my favourite bath bomb in the history of the universe! I love the smell and how it makes my bath look.

May 11, 2015

Love the sweetness of blackcurrant of this bathbomb, I also enjoyed the colour and glitter of this bathbomb. Love it!

May 11, 2015

Another one of my all time favourites!!! I will keep repurchasing this forever!

July 31, 2012

Lush Bath Bombs "Space Girl" is a Stellar blackcurrant-y bath time invader. This product just sounds fun.With blasts of sparkles and refreshing grapefruit oil, Space Girl is a Bath Bomb of astronomical proportions. You’ll be ready to explore the cosmos (bath time) in a trail of purple stardust. Lush puts real popping candies into each one to add some pop to our signature fizz. Shaped like Saturn, the energizing scent of blackcurrant candies will make you hungry for your own space adventures as you soak away in the tub. It’s really out of this world. Love Lush !!

August 16, 2010

This bath bomb looks so cute. Its purple with gold shimmer and is shaped like Saturn. When you plop it in your bath it turns the water a slight purple & gold color. It smells so good too. Lush bath bombs are best known for the fizzy-ness. They are so fun to watch too. I love it. It is also locally made, has little or no preservatives, and is organic.

I 100% recommend this product.

FTC Disclaimer-
I have bought this product.
I am not getting paid to mention anything.
I have no affiliation and all opinions
are my own :)

May 17, 2010

Space girl is amazing if you love the color purple and the smell of sweet black currant and blackberries in your bath! There is a very minimal amount of glitter in this one. I was hoping for more inside of the bomb (I love this for clubbing no need to add glitter or carry around a tube of sparklies)! The scent is simply delightful and relaxed me as soon as I got into the tub. It's perfect for a night in or out because it leaves you feeling so soft and yummy smelling! My boyfriend actually got jealous that I used this new bomb without him. Lush gets EVERYONE addicted!!! Has anyone else noticed the prices for bombs has gone up, the amount of actual bomb[grams] has gone down and the shipping has lowered? That's my only complaint with lush. Stop tweaking the prices and making the bombs smaller! XD

May 16, 2010

Possibly one of my new favourites. This bath bomb smells amazing, with black currents, and grapefruit, begamot, and almond oils. Weird note: the sparkles seem to "clump" in a way I've never noticed with bath bombs before. Maybe it's just me. They didn't take over the entire bath though, which is good news for those who don't like a lot of sparkles.

Note: Vegan product