LUSH Sugar Scrub

LUSH Sugar Scrub Reviews

Ranked #427 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Our solid Sugar Scrub is tough on cellulite and unwanted bumps, but kind on your skin. It’s no nonsense attitude doesn’t waste any time getting down to business; sweetly exfoliating with Fair Trade sugar and stimulating circulation with fennel and ginger. It’s not all rough stuff though; calming lavender has a balancing effect and encourages healthier skin. Get yourself wet in the bath or shower (but don’t let the bar get under the running water). Scrub, scrub, scrub and rinse away! You’ll be left with smoother, cleaner and radiant skin. Water you waiting for? Get scrubbing!

May 11, 2015

I love using this all over my body and I love how it doesn't dry out my skin as it's make with sugar, not salt.

March 13, 2015

I love using this product, it is super effective and I love the smell.

February 17, 2014

I suffer from very dry flaky skin and had all but given up hope of finding something other than my homemade body scrubs but this product has been a lifesaver. After using it I never feel raw but I do feel wonderful.

Pros
This product is not harsh at all. I can scrub all day and never feel raw or sore. It does not take much pressure to use this product
The smell (like pretty much everything else at LUSH) is amazing and never overpowering.
It fits well in the hand.

Cons
I left my first one on the shelf in the shower so of course I only got the one use out of it before it was gone. Please be smarter than I was and remember to never leave it in the shower after use.

My overall feeling on this is that I hope it will be available for a long time to come. It travels well and is very affordable. I usually break it up a bit before using though so I can get more use out of it but this isn't necessary to get your moneys worth out of it.

May 01, 2012

I adore the yummy lavender and herbs scent of the scrub. Since I am frugal, I cut this sugar scrub into 2-3 pieces. Next, I wet my skin then rub the scrub bar on my elbows and legs. It is an invigorating scrub that leaves my skin super smooth, hydrated, and bright. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky. Thankfully, the scrub doesn't dye the skin green or leave of tint of colour.

March 25, 2011

This is a great exfoliant. I cut it in half as I like to use it to exfoliate my whole body and use it about once every two weeks. If you (like me) get lazy and put off shaving your legs for a few days at a time, this is great to use on your legs before shaving again to make sure you have a close shave/ no ingrown hairs. My skin feels so soft after using, and I suggest you moisturize your whole body RIGHT when you get out of the shower for optimal results.

August 16, 2009

A new Lush product? I'm there! Half the size of an average bath bomb, is meant to help exfoliate and soften skin. Fennel, ginger, and lavender smell great together.

What to do: cut up into quarters. You will only require about a quarter for your legs or arms. Only take in what you plan on using. Take quarter and start crushing in your hand (I found crushing it in a plastic bag much easier) and start using. At first, I didn't quite crush it up enough, and it felt as though I was rubbing glass against my skin. Not good. Once I actually had a decent 'powder' it went much smoother for me. Afterward, my arms and legs were ridiculously smooth. As for cellulite? Maybe you have to use it more often to see those effects.

Note: Do not put entire Sugar Scrub in the shower, as it will start to dissolve almost immediately.

Vegan Product