LUSH Superworld Unknown Solid Perfume
Good

LUSH Superworld Unknown Solid Perfume Reviews

Ranked #887 out of 1250 in Perfume

May 11, 2015

I love the concept but I wasn't a fan of how dry this went onto my skin.

July 18, 2012

Lush Superworld Unknown Solid Perfume is a new thing to me, having perfume be solid. I am more use to liquid or sprays.I just put this product on the back of each ear, insides of my wrists, rub it together and wait a few minutes to let the scent develop.I can't stop smelling myself! It;s warm and inviting with hint's of... Sweet neroli and cocoa bring fluffy pink cotton candy to mind, while rose and sandalwood keep your feet on the ground. Inspired by a song called Superworldunknown by Karin Park from Norway, who wrote it for a friend who lost a loved one to encourage them to see that the world is still full of beauty. She sings, “The sun is up today, challenging the rain, in this superworldunknown”. That is such a romantic yet tragic situation, and for a perfume to be born from, I think that is pretty cool.

I also love the fact that I can throw this is my purse and I don't worry about it leaking every where. I didn't think I would like a solid perfume, but this is a wonderful perfume and a great product.

May 06, 2012

I'm so in love with these gorilla solid perfumes from lush.There perfect to throw in your purse and they last a long time and come in some wonderful scents with really catchy names.Superworld Unknown is a pretty pink color and smells so amazing.Sweet and yet earthy and very warm smelling. Ingredients include Cocoa, vanilla, tonka, cassie, juniper, petitgrain, neroli, lime, lemon, bergamot, rose, ylang ylang, bensoin and sandalwood.I love how this scent lingers.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons