• LUSH Sympathy For The Skin
  • LUSH Sympathy For The Skin

LUSH Sympathy For The Skin Reviews

Ranked #1274 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 02, 2016

A-ma-zing. Honestly. It smells incredible, like food. Which is probably because it had actual bananas in it (!) with vanilla and lemon. Insanely pricey, but I happily pay this. You don't need much, easy and delicious to apply, makes the skin immediately super soft and stays soft and smooth. I've found my dream body lotion!

April 25, 2016

I love lush products, I always feel so great about purchasing the products which is kind of huge because normally I feel a bit guilty splurging on myself but how can you get upset when the quality is spot on and of course the environmental awareness of Lush. I feel confident buying any product from them really but this one in particular smells like HEAVEN! seriously I love this product, its fabulous on my super sensitive skin and smells so nice during any season. I often times share my lush products with my friends when I purchase them just to try and get them on board as I am a long time fan and lover of the products.

March 14, 2016

My favourite moisturizer during the winter months! I put it on every night and my skin stays smooth all throughout the next day, plus the smell is incredible! Definitely a must have for dry skin.

May 12, 2015

I have been using this for almost ten years and I am still as in love with it as I was the first time I bought it! It smells like a gorgeous banana custard. It's moisturizing, but not greasy at all!

October 24, 2014

This is my favourite moisturizer of all time, and is especially nice on sensitive and dry skin. Has a beautiful banana and vanilla scent that you could just drown in. I wrap myself in this every day, and my skin is now silky smooth! :)

August 24, 2014

This moisturizer is all around a must have. It's great for dry patches or just the everyday moisture your body needs. It's vegan, natural, cruelty free PLUS it smells and makes your skin feel amazing.

March 19, 2007

Sympathy For The Skin is great. A small amount goes a long way to nourish dry skin. Almond oil, cocoa butter and bananas are a fantastic mix. It's a light scent, which is nice, because I hate when some creams will overpower your perfume or if it just smells awful. I love it on elbows, knees, hands, and any other really hard spot to keep moisturized. I would buy this again for sure!