LUSH Tea Tree Water Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 208 in Toner

Suffering from spots, blackheads or excess oil? Don’t fret! And most importantly, don’t use a toner laden with skin irritating alcohol. Blemish-prone skin if often more sensitive than we like to give it credit for. Treating breakouts with alcohol can actually further the problem! Our suggestion? Gently, but effectively, treat your skin with Tea Tree Water. The antiseptic tea tree oil clears out blemish causing bacteria, while grapefruit and juniper water balance oil production. Spritz your face with Tea Tree water throughout the day to refresh and keep oil under control. See? Things are looking better already.

October 30, 2016

Before I went into the store, I already did research and looked up at what people said about this product. They said it worked well on combination oily skin which my skin type. I went into the store and still asked the associate as to what his recommendation is. He recommended the other toner they had and made me try both of them on my hand. I still went with the Tea Tree Water regardless and I don't regret it. The fact that it's all natural is very good for the skin.

October 28, 2016

I must be the odd one out, but this toner water gave me a very bad reaction. I had very bad redness after using it and I woke up with a terrible breakout of acne the very next day after using it. Definitely make sure to spot test it on a small patch of skin before using it.

September 16, 2016

I love this stuff so much. I always have problems with my skin in the summer because of the heat. My face just gets so sticky so quickly. This stuff really helps with controlling my breakouts, to the point where if I forget to use it… well it isn’t pretty.

September 16, 2016

I bought this one as I am very acne prone. I used it as a toner and also a makeup setter. Worked great for both but it is not something I would buy again unfortunately. My face needs a bit more of a concentrated product where as this one I found quite light, more watery

July 07, 2016

I like how this product has tea tree oil, as I have acne prone skin in my t-zone area. Even though this toner is meant for oily skin, it is fine on my dry cheeks and forehead. It doesn't cause any dry patches. I like the scent and how it feels on my skin, but this product does have methylparaben, which is the only thing that I am iffy about.

June 15, 2016

Brought this for my teen age son ,i want some thing natural ,it works well ,i put this in fridge and in summer it feels so refreshing .the scent is nice and mild not over powering.

June 15, 2016

One of my must have. I do have acne prone skin so this toner works perfect for me. I use it throuhout the day many time, it refreshes my skin , all natural ingridients, smells awesome like fresh ocean breeze and it helps to prevent future breakouts due to tea tree healing property.

May 24, 2016

This product is really reasonably priced. I love the spray bottle. My oily skin is left moisturized and balanced. Soft and Smooth. Plus it calms redness and leaves my skin clearer with every use. Will definitely be buying again.

April 15, 2016

I bought this tea tree water a few weeks ago and so far I love the product! I love how it smells and makes my face feel so fresh and clean. I also love that it works as a toner and it helps with acne prone skin, which is great considering I get the odd pimple every month.

April 05, 2016

I. Love. LUSH. I have oily, acne prone skin and this product is wonderful for helping with that. It contains tea tree, grapefruit and juniper berry oils that balance the skin and keep breakouts away. I use this after cleansing and before moisturizer and my skin condition has improved dramatically since I included this in my routine.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products