LUSH Tender is the Night massage bar

LUSH Tender is the Night massage bar Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 843 in Bath & Body

December 02, 2016

Everything about this massage bar is amazzzinggggg! It smells tropical creamy cocoa butter. As soon as you hold it and begin to warm your hands it liquifies. I suggest buying the tin to hold it, that Lush sells for this. It is beyond moisturizing, I use it on my legs. It's intended for massage but you can use as a moisture bar! This is decadent!

February 25, 2016

I am a lush fan!! I find the idea of a massage bar great I have only gotten it once as it is a little expensive but really it lasts a while and it only seems to melt on your body or hands nice soft scent and makes you very relaxed great gift for the wife!! Hint

December 10, 2015

LUSH Tender is the Night massage bar!

I absolutely love every product that I purchase from LUSH. I love that they are natural,vegan, and hand made!
I felt that I had to review the massage bar Tender is the Night as it is absolutely incredible. While all of the massage bars are unique in their own ways, this particular one is very simple and pretty smelling (mostly like vanilla) - also orchid, and jasmine.
I have tried many massage oils and lotions in the past, but nothing compares to a LUSH massage bar. They do not leave you feeling greasy, yet they melt with just the heat of your body. They also last a very long time and a little goes a long way!
If you are looking for a product to spice things up in the bedroom, or for a product to help with relaxation, or just something to use as a body moisturizer that smells amazing, look no further!