• LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar
  • LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 929 in Bath & Body

February 16, 2017

Wow LUSH que dire de cette odeur qui embaume ma maison d odeur tellement agreable a sentir
    J adore j aime laisse sur ma peau une odeur
    Plus que parfaite et douce

February 16, 2017

If there was one LUSH product I can choose from that I absolutely love it defiantly would be this bubble bar. It has a nice strong scent of bubblegum/cotton candy scents. I don't use the bar all at once as it's pretty expensive, so I break it in about 6 small pieces that way I can enjoy it for longer. I am amazed how little of the product you can use and it still makes huge bubbles that lasts the whole bath. I noticed that my skin smells wonderful after using it and I also noticed my skin feels a lot smoother.

I bought this one bar for 8.99$ expensive but it will last me at least 6 baths.

February 16, 2017

Lush never disappoints, I love their products. This bubble bar is fabulous. I cut mine into four or five chunks to get a few uses out of them. I love the smell, bubbles, the colour of the water and the way it makes my skin feel silky and smooth.

January 21, 2017

Not only does the comforter bubble bar make a pretty sight for your bath tub but it also smells amazing. The best thing about these bubble bars is that you get so many uses out of one bar depending on how much bubbles you prefer in your bath tub!

January 21, 2017

This bubble bar creates a good amount of lather and is easy to use. Just break off a piece and run it under your bathtub's faucet. Your whole tub will be full of fluffy bubbles. It smells great too, like sweet candy and tints the water pink. I could get about 5 bubble baths out of the bar, pricey but great.

January 11, 2017

I love this bubble bar. It's smell of bubble gum. It's a girly sent but my boyfriend ilke it also. it makes a really good amount of bubble and the sent decrease a bit when it in the bath.

September 25, 2016

First of all the smell of this product is amazing, I cannot get enough of it. Wish there was a body spray that smelt like it so I could wear the scent all day long. The bubble bar works great. Bubbles up quickly, and leaves the bath a nice pinky purple colour, and you come out of the tub with skin baby soft.

August 28, 2016

All of Lush's Bubble Bars are amazing but this one is just fantastic! the bubbling up of this bar is completely beautiful,. It smells heavenly and makes your body feel wonderful.

June 03, 2016

Absolutely LOVE this bubble bar. It's big enough that you get like 3 baths out of it with tons of long lasting bubbles. The smell is sweet and your skin is left so soft and lightly scented.

June 03, 2016

I really enjoy this product! Lush's comforter scent is either a love or hate thing, I personally love it. The bubble bar is fun, bubbly, and works great. When I use it up, I make a point of getting a new one. Their products tend to be on the expensive side, but they are made locally and are made with good ingredients, so I don't mind.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic