• LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar
  • LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 897 in Bath & Body

January 11, 2017

I love this bubble bar. It's smell of bubble gum. It's a girly sent but my boyfriend ilke it also. it makes a really good amount of bubble and the sent decrease a bit when it in the bath.

September 25, 2016

First of all the smell of this product is amazing, I cannot get enough of it. Wish there was a body spray that smelt like it so I could wear the scent all day long. The bubble bar works great. Bubbles up quickly, and leaves the bath a nice pinky purple colour, and you come out of the tub with skin baby soft.

August 28, 2016

All of Lush's Bubble Bars are amazing but this one is just fantastic! the bubbling up of this bar is completely beautiful,. It smells heavenly and makes your body feel wonderful.

June 03, 2016

Absolutely LOVE this bubble bar. It's big enough that you get like 3 baths out of it with tons of long lasting bubbles. The smell is sweet and your skin is left so soft and lightly scented.

June 03, 2016

I really enjoy this product! Lush's comforter scent is either a love or hate thing, I personally love it. The bubble bar is fun, bubbly, and works great. When I use it up, I make a point of getting a new one. Their products tend to be on the expensive side, but they are made locally and are made with good ingredients, so I don't mind.

March 16, 2016

This is my all time favourite product from LUSH. This bubble bar has a wonderful calming scent that is a warm slightly fruity scent and creates a huge amount of foamy bubbles that last quite a while and turns the bath water a light magenta colour. I have a regular sized bathtub and I cut my bubble bar into six to eight pieces and use one piece per bath so the value of these bubble bars are quite good...even using a small piece creates a lot of bubbles! I also sometimes use a piece of bubble bar and a bath bomb or melt in the same bath and I find the scent of this bubble bar compliments most of the bath bombs and melts from LUSH.

March 09, 2016

This is my absolute favourite Lush bath product. I do find it a bit on the expensive side when used for a single use. I love it so much I will buy it and break it up into 3 baths so that I can justify the price. I will buy again :)

February 25, 2016

I really enjoyed this bubble bar. I broke it up into 4 pieces which they recommend. It smells really sweet and makes a lot of bubbles. Overall very enjoyable and I will repurchase.

February 25, 2016

Lush makes great products!! I do love this one as well I have bought it a few times unfortunately closest lush is almost 2 hours from here. The product leaves you feeling soft and makes a lot of bubbles

February 11, 2016

This bubble bar creates a good amount of lather and is easy to use. Just break off a piece and run it under your bathtub's faucet. In a matter of minutes your whole tub will be full of fluffy bubbles. It smells great too, like sweet candy and tints the water pink. I could get 2-3 bubble baths out of the bar, so it's a good value for the price.

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay