Lush The Comforter

Lush The Comforter Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 581 in Body Wash

January 11, 2017

This shower cream smells so good and leaves my skin feeling so nice!! Got a small size in a gift box from lush for Christmas, will be buying the full size soon for sure!!

December 13, 2016

This scent is one of my favourites and it makes showering feel like I'm getting pampered! The gel is super smooth and leaves my skin soft, which is practically a miracle on my super sensitive skin.

September 30, 2016

This is one of the first shower gels I tried from Lush. This stuff smells amazing! It feels really nice on the skin as well. Definitely recommend this!

March 09, 2016

This is my favourite Lush scent. I love both the comforter bubble bar and shower gel. Nice lather, great scent, makes waking up in the morning something to look forward to :)

February 05, 2016

LE nettoyant corporel parfait! Hydratant et son odeur est celle que j'ai le plus chez lush! Je ne peux plus m'en passer.

October 13, 2015

I like almost every girl ever LOVES the lush snow fairy during the christmas season, however it's hard to find something as magical for the other seasons until now! The Comforter smells like an amazing jello and its just so amazing. Gorgeous pink color and it has a SLIGHT shimmer that is just amazing LOVE IT!!!