LUSH The Olive Branch Shower Gel
Good

LUSH The Olive Branch Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #687 out of 920 in Bath & Body

February 08, 2017

I always have a bottle of this in my shower. The smell is so amazing. On me it's almost a clean yet warm musky fresh scent. Almost how skin should always smell. It's loaded with olive oil so it's incredibly softening, soothing and moisturizing. I love using this in the summer because the smell lingers but stays close to your skin. It's heaven in a bottle and worth every penny. Incredible scent.

January 30, 2016

I found this shower gel more liquid-like than like a shower gel. As well the shower gel had an overpowering musky scent that reminded me of something smoky.

May 02, 2012

The Olive Branch Shower Gel gives a nice thick lather with a long lingering scent; a warm citrusy and musky scent. It softens and hydrates the skin for a nice glow. I was quite disappointed by how watery the gel was. It was more like a serum consistency than a gel. Bottom line: I would not repurchase this product because the product appears watered down.

May 31, 2009

Looking for something that isn't fruity or super floral for a change of pace? The Olive Branch is just that. Olive oil (for soft skin), vine leaves, sea salt and mandarin orange juices; great for guys or girls. Normally, I lean more towards a stronger fruity scent, but this is a nice change of pace.

Vegan product