LUSH Think Pink Bath Bomb
Good

LUSH Think Pink Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #614 out of 843 in Bath & Body

May 12, 2015

I loved this bath bomb, very feminine and fun!

March 10, 2015

I love this bath bomb because it has a very nice vanilla fragrance! It smells so good when you step out of the tub as well it just envelopes you and takes you away.

April 11, 2013

One of the first bath bombs I ever tried, and boy does it live up to its name. Your bath water turns a nice shade of pink while you relax and become silky smooth. I love the scent, and it always make me feel ready for bed once I am done!

June 08, 2008

I adore "Think Pink" in my bath. I cocktail it with other Lush products like "mmmmelting marshamallow moments" bath melt or "Flosty Gritter" bubble bar...

December 30, 2006

This is a really great bath bomb if you like lavender with citrus and a bright pink bath with pink confetti! This is also a really good deal because .50 cents of your purchase goes towards awareness and educational programming on behalf of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. It's a win/win deal that will make you feel smooth, sexy, and great. It's in my top five of bath bombs for sure. I still can't get over how pink the bath gets, it's great.