LUSH Twilight Shower Gel
Good

LUSH Twilight Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #364 out of 552 in Body Wash

February 02, 2016

Mon gel douche favori chez Lush! Il sent la lavande un peu sucrée, je ne peux pas m'en passer! Il était jadis disponible en format individuel, mais ce n'est plus le cas (malheureusement); il faut acheter le coffret "La grande détente" pour l'avoir. J'adorerais l'acheter seul, je pense que je n'utiliserais que ce produit pour ma douche! À essayer sans faute :D

May 11, 2015

I believe this was limited editon which sucks because I love the smell!!!

May 30, 2014

Lavender bathwater that sends senses tingling. Love this limited edition bath gel. A little goes a long way.
I have been using these products for over 15 years and love love them. Worth the money when last. A wee bit will do. In fact spent more on the less expensive brands to get the lather and to feel as clean as with lush products. Way to go and thanks Lush.

September 25, 2013

Another one of my favorite Lush products, if you like lavender you will love this body wash.

January 06, 2013

LUSH needs to keep this product around all year!
I got myself a small bottle of this recently, and wish I had gotten the biggest one available, because it smells way too good! I have never tried the Twilight bath bomb, but that and this shower gel are scented with lavender and tonka - together they create this beautiful herbal/floral scent with a softer, lightly sweet and almost malty or caramelized note. (The tonka almost reminds me of a high quality vanilla, but more complex and sophisticated.) I love how both scents come through on their own, as well as simultaneously, and it's not too sweet or overpowering.
As a shower gel, this product seems slightly more liquid than other drugstore brands I've tried, but it still lathers very well. It's full of very fine silvery shimmer particles, but when I got my bottle they had all pretty much sunken to the bottom, and throughout my using this they've pretty much stayed there. (I've tried shaking the bottle and rolling it around to mix them back in but most of the shimmer stays where it's settled.) That doesn't really matter to me - the shimmer does look cool in the bottle but the scent of this is what I'm really into!
I know LUSH says you can sometimes use their shower gels as shampoo, so I tried it out with this and was impressed. My hair felt and looked great, and obviously smelled beautiful as well. I won't be doing this too often, though, only because I want to conserve what I have left of my little bottle.
I love that the scent lasts - it hangs in the air after I use it, and lingers on my skin for the whole day.
This is the most expensive shower gel I've bought for myself, but it has so many high quality natural and ethical ingredients, PLUS it just smells amazing, so it's definitely worth the price. Sadly it seems like Twilight shower gel (not the bath bomb) is gone for now until next Halloween maybe? But I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for any stray bottles of this I can find, and hope LUSH brings it back again sometime.