LUSH Ultrabalm Reviews

Ranked #619 out of 787 in Lip Balm

October 13, 2015

I love the Ultrabalm its like a cure all! I purchased this little pot awhile ago and store in the fridge, I've given decent sized samples to some different friends and family for some tough dry spots they have had for a LONG time and I keep getting the same review that they can't believe how easily and effectively this stuff works, within two weeks dry spots have disappeared! I even put this on pimples when I can tell one is starting and it always stops them, its crazy how good this is.

May 11, 2015

I use this on my feet when they get super dry and it works really well!

July 01, 2013

Excellent non-petroleum moisturizer for all of your dry bits! Lips, cuticles, cheeks, hands, feet, kneew elbows etc.

March 01, 2013

I bought this because I was getting a new tattoo and I only ever use LUSH products on my precious ink.

Honestly, every tattoo artist will tell you something different, but the key is you want as little chemicals as possible going into the wound and possibly diluting the ink. And the wonderful thing about Ultrabalm is that it isn't chemical at all. It only has FOUR ingredients.

Using this product, my tattoo was healed within ONE WEEK. It's like a miracle cream. It doesn't sting, burn, itch, or irritate.

I made my mom use it when she got her first tattoo and I will only ever use this on my future ones.

February 27, 2013

This balm is alright. Applies smooth, and long lasting. I don't find much of a difference over other balm brands on the market. Although it does work well, I would not go out of my way to purchase it.

February 27, 2013

This balm is supposed to be for all over your body AND for your lips. I've found that it probably wouldn't absorb into your skin very well to be used as an all over body balm BUT it is FANTASTIC for lips!! It goes on smoothly and keeps my lips soft and super moisturized. Love it!!

September 27, 2012

Although a little more pricy than your average chapstick, this stuff is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! a total rescue to dry lips but is nice for even every day use. It's also all natural, which is always a plus in my books :)

February 27, 2011

I've been on an 'all-natural' kick lately in terms of beauty products. Lush is a brand that I've admired from afar, but always hesitated to try - really, only because of the prices. However, I decided to give the Ultrabalm - among other products - a try and let's just say I'm glad I did!

This product is all natural and has only about 4 ingredients. It does an AMAZING job of moisturizing my lips. My lips have never been this soft before and if you know me, "chapped and cracked lips" is my middle name. This product blows any medicated (yes, even Blistex) lip balm out of the water!

At $12.95 it's not even that expensive, considering you get 45g of product and only need to use a tiny amount at a time. Do yourself a favor and GET THIS!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends