LUSH Ultrabland Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #535 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

June 06, 2016

I'm still not sure about this product. At first, I really liked it because of the smell! But it doesn't completely take my mascara off, you have to use another cleanser after... For foundation its ok, but your face will be sticky after! I'm not a fan, but I'm still going to buy it to smell it all day long!

April 24, 2016

This is a great cleanser. Doesn't smell strong at all, great at removing makeup that sticks around after removing it. And definitely makes your face feel soft after using it. Great for sensitive skin. My new holy grail cleanser!

January 22, 2016

I do not use Ultrabland as a facial cleanser because I personally find it too greasy. However, I like it as an eye makeup remover. It quickly and effectively removes all of my eye makeup including waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner.

January 20, 2016

I am a huge Lush fan but this is probably one of my favourite products (which is really saying something because I have a lot of their products!). It has a nice, clean smell and works great as a cleanser but is also awesome as a makeup remover! It takes off even my harshest waterproof mascara and I feel a lot more comfortable using it than most other chemical filled makeup removers! It is a little pricey but the bigger container lasts a long time so it's worth it!

July 28, 2015

Ultrabland is a cleanser that you can use without water. It's intended to remove makeup while cleansing the skin, but I found it a little bit difficult to remove mascara. After using it, you have to use a toner or secondary facial scrub to remove it, water will not remove it! It leaves skin feeling very hydrated, but almost greasy for a few hours (which I don't mind). My skin is naturally dry & this hydrated it more than anything else I've tried.

May 11, 2015

Best makeup remover I have ever used!!! LEaves my skin super super soft and doesn't irritate my skin.

March 30, 2015

I have always had difficult skin. No matter what product I used, face wash or skin routine I tried it would not work. I would end up with blotchy skin and when I tried to cover up any acne scars it looked even worse. Concealer, foundation, primer, you name it.. I've tried it. No matter what I put on my face it looked horrible. I finally went to my favorite store and asked one of the girls to please HELP ME OUT. She pointed me to the Ultrabland facial cleanser and even let me take a sample home before I bought it! I did not regret it. She told me simply to replace all of my facial cleansers and just use Ultrabland for a month. I notice results in TWO days. My face looked brighter, my make up was going on beautiful and the best part is.. is that my make up came off SO easily. I wasn't struggled to get my eyeliner or mascara off. I recommend trying this product for women who have difficult skin like mine, it is WELL worth it.

February 19, 2015

This cleanser left my skin feeling moisturised yet clean. However, I would not recommend this for someone removing make up. This is for those days your just want to wash your face and remove dirt and oil. In that instance, it really gets the job done.

1.5/5

December 17, 2014

Still unsure what this product is suppose to do, but it leaves my skin very greasy and I need to wash it off. The
Product is suppose to be massaged into face and removed with a dry cloth, but I feel I need to wash off the greasy beeswax...
Save your money this product is ineffective and confusing!

August 06, 2014

I love this cleansing cream and I regret not trying it sooner. It feels rich and "oily" on the skin, but using 'like attracts like' the oils in the cream pick up the oils (and trapped dirt) on your skin, without stripping it. After cleansing with this product, my skin feels dewy and looks super healthy. In the summer, I cleanse with this and due to the non-stripping nature of the cleanser, I don't need to moisturize, I just slap on some sunscreen (or a BB cream with sunscreen).

Another use for this is to apply the cleanser and then (with it still on the face) use an exfoliator (Ocean Salt, anyone?) for a gently scrub that will leave your skin soft but not dried out.

This product is also great to dab on your ears and around your hairline when dying your hair at home. It forms a barrier between the skin and hair dye, and if you're messy at dyeing like I am, your face doesn't end up the same color as your hair!