LUSH Vanilla Puff Powder
Good

LUSH Vanilla Puff Powder Reviews

Ranked #389 out of 841 in Bath & Body

Vanilla Puff is an extension of our range of vanilla products, which have become massively popular across the world. A dusting with vanilla, jasmine and tonka results in softer skin that smells like vanilla pudding.

May 11, 2015

I love this powder, it has so many uses and smells really nice! It's super soft and silky

November 04, 2014

Put this over everything. On your skin, in your undergarments, on your pillow cases... This stuff is amazing and makes me so happy! It's velvety to touch and smells of vanilla magic. If you like this, try any of their Vanilliary products!

August 18, 2014

Let me tell you this is the best chemical free powder you can buy!! I love this stuff and I will only use this as my go to body powder now. It has such a beautiful scent, not to vanilla, not to sweet, something deep is in there to. Pair it with Vanillary perfume and you are set!!! The only down side is the size of the bottle, it goes pretty quick, and the dispenser, Lush needs to make a sifter type top!!! But I will continue to buy this lovely powder.

February 01, 2012

I am a huge fan of vanilla scented anything and decided to try the powder after using the Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion. I actually like the powder more as it lasts longer then the body lotion. It is not a heavy powder and although the container may seem small, you get more than you would expect. Definitely a staple in my bathroom cupboard!

August 28, 2011

I've never been a fan of body powders, and would never, ever use any. A couple of years ago I purchased the Karma body powder in hopes of having anti perspirant that also smelled yummy! I was not disappointed. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to try another body powder by Lush. I almost bought the Silky Underwear, but decided against that and went with this. I am so glad I did. The powder feels like silk on my skin, and smells so soft and fresh. It's not the sickly sweet fake vanilla scent that a lot of people are used to, it's more of a floral vanilla. It just smells heavenly! It doesn't keep me as dry as Karma, but the scent lasts much longer and my skin feels much softer. I could not be happier with a powder product!!!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic