Lush Vanillary Perfume

Lush Vanillary Perfume Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 1216 in Perfume

September 17, 2016

This is such a wonderful warm scent with a twist from the standard vanilla smell! It has the sweetness of baking, but also a smokey, campfire undertone. Perfect for spraying scarves in the fall.

January 22, 2016

I absolutely adore Lush's Vanillary Solid Perfume. It smells beautiful and is creamy and smooth. My only complaint about the solid perfumes is their packaging. I do not like having to use my fingers or a q-tip in the tin to apply them. I do not however recommend the bottled Vanillary Perfume. It has an extremely strong, alcohol scent.

October 05, 2015

I really like this stuff, I'm more of a fan of the other form of this perfume. It comes in a small round tin and you rub your fingers in it and apply it with your finger. I find the smell better. When I bought it the lady working there had told me how when you buy the tin perfumes you are getting better quality because they have natural oils inside that when applied to your skin react to your natural Ph. She was saying how she loves the smell but when she wears it it smells different. I tried it on my Boyfriend and it actually did smell different on him! It smelt really sour on him lol. So I played around with their other tin scents and found the same for myself, some smelt good on me and others just didn't work for me. Just kinda cool I thought.

1.5/5

May 11, 2015

I had a sample and it's just way too strong for my liking, it gave me a headache.

April 06, 2015

Great vanilla smell,i always get so many compliments

January 12, 2015

It has a nice vanilla scent that is sweet and comforting. Really pleasing to my senses. Very long tasting. This is a keeper from Lush. A vegan product as well.