Lush Volcano Foot Mask

Lush Volcano Foot Mask Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 174 in Foot Care

September 09, 2016

Love this foot mask! My heels are no longer dry and cracked and my feet in general feel super soft. It smells a little weird when you first open it but it's nothing unbearable!

October 02, 2015

I went into this store to buy myself a foot scrub. Originally I was going to get a scrub but the cashier suggested that this foot mask was much better - so I got that instead.

I put it all over my feet, wrapped it in plastic wrap, waddled around the house for an hour, and took it off when it was time to (as suggested by the Lush employee). Well... it was disappointing. My feet felt and looked no different. I feel like for the price, it just was not worth it. Also, I now I have a jar of this stuff and nothing to do with it. Oh well!

July 04, 2015

I really try everything as i constantly battle with extremely dry feet and cracked heel. I need to do treatments constantly to stay on top of it. I decided to give Lush products a try. I bought a small bottle for $16.00 which gave me about two full foot treatments. This product delivers on eliminating dead skin and softening up the foot. I notice a difference after both treatments. I think if i used this product on a regular basis it could cure my overall issue but its still quite expensive as you really need to purchase the exfoliant and scrub to complete total foot care.