Lush Voluminous Shampoo

Lush Voluminous Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #440 out of 971 in Shampoo

March 29, 2015

I love this shampoo. There is only one tiny problem. I am a platinum blond with over-processed hair. I can use it maybe once or twice a month. It does an awesome job at removing build-up, cleaning up the scalp, stripping the hair from every ounce of oil/dirt so it can be shiny, bouncy, voluminous and all that jazz. My hair is so broken and fragile that using this product often is like a suicide, i have to use it sometimes, it removes half of my hair dye, my hair gets really dry but then again, this is solely my problem since i am responsible for chemically killing it. Therefore, i recommend it to everyone with normal hair, thin hair, natural hair and i'll say to my over-processed sister to stay away cause this thing kind of exfoliate your hair, and sometimes all you need is a prayer and coconut oil.

Love.

March 25, 2015

This shampoo is the only one that truly gives me volume, and trust me I have tested a lot. (I used to be a hair stylist) The smell is lovely, makes me think I am at the beach. It gives amazing body and volume. Although you need to use a good conditioner after since it contains sea salt. The only downside is the price, which is a bit high for the small quantity.