LUSH Woosh Shower Jelly Reviews

Ranked #561 out of 842 in Bath & Body

August 25, 2016

First off I LOVE lush products and I was stoked to try this after touching it in the store! I really loved the way this one smelled! It made a nice lather in the shower, and felt really nice! However, it was very hard to hold. Which that could just be a me problem and I suppose I should have expected that! As well it found that it disintegrated very quickly and lumps of it would be left on my shower floor after using! Overall it is a pretty cool product and if your looking a trying it I give it the thumbs up! Also a little tip I learned from one of the sales people in the store is that it is great for your hair!

February 26, 2016

It is the perfect shower item for spring. I work outside in the blazing sun all spring so when it comes to shower I want something refreshing and this shower jelly made my spring! ;) Plus, it might be weird, but I love playing with it, because it's a jelly....

January 18, 2016

My son loves the shower jellys from lush. I started used it on him as a baby and he giggled when it would touch his skin. They are mild and good for sensitive skin. And the smell is amazing. I always loved cuddling him after a bath with this. I like having products I can use on myself and kids and babies.

October 23, 2014

Not a huge fan of the shower jellys - for a while I thought maybe I was just an idiot and incapable of understanding the entire concept of jiggly soap BUT I persevered....and I still don't get it. But I've tried a couple (I have a son so he actually thinks it's pretty cool) but really, they don't lather, there isn't a "clean" feeling after, mine ALWAYS get kinda blah and sad looking toward the end. Although putting them in the fridge for a cool refreshing shower is pretty neat...then again putting soap in the fridge is probably just as good.

February 27, 2013

I wasn't thrilled with this shower jelly.... it didn't matter how big of a piece that I tore off, it never seemed to lather up very well. The smell was ok and when I did manage to get a bit of lather, it did rinse clean. I just don't think the price is worth a soap that doesn't really lather.

1.5/5

April 01, 2010

It's like trying to scrub with jell-o. Real expensive jell-o.

July 06, 2009

I've been playing with the idea of buying one of these "shower jelly" whatchamacallits for awhile now and finally broke down and bought one. Break off a piece or just use the whole thing. It is basically like soap, but in jelly form and therefore a lot more wiggly! Lime and grapefruit are a great way to start your day and really wake up.

According to the Lush website, this is one of their best sellers. (might melt in hot weather or online delivery)

Updated On: July 06, 2009

Oh, I was also told by a Lush sales associate that you could even put this in the freezer if you wanted a harder substance to work with.