• LUSH Yoga Bath Bomb
Good

LUSH Yoga Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 932 in Bath & Body

January 11, 2016

In the begining the color is very cool but after a while the bath water turns brown and green. But thia bomb smells amazing and is very moisturizing

November 20, 2015

OMG - I have never tried bath bombs before, and decided this week to pop into LUSH for my first experience.

The staff showed me the bath bomb in action, and I was sold.

I chose the Yoga Bath Bomb, as I was supposed to have a day at the spa, but my friend cancelled on me.

So. At the end of my day, I plopped the bath bomb into the water, and it was AMAZING! It was like a meteor zipping through the tub from end to end. Blue and purple bombs were coming out from either side, and the water turned an orangy brown colour.

I got into the tub, and OMB - the scent was amazing and reminded me of the spas I went to in Germany (on top of a mountain - seriously!)

It was thicker than my normal bath water (usually with bubble bath and Epsom salts). I stayed in for almost an hour - this is NOT normal (normally it's 15 minutes), because I wanted to enjoy the experience and scents.

In the bath, there were small SPARKLES! It was great. It was like a unicorn rainbow with sparkles.

I'm hooked. These are my new addition.