Luster NOW! Toothpaste

Luster NOW! Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 139 in Toothpastes

April 14, 2016

I am amazed at how good this stuff is. I was a little skeptical at first, as I am with any whitening product but this really works so good. Ive only been using it for about 2 weeks and the difference in my teeth is awesome. I am a daily coffee drinker so stains are always a problem and this has gotten rid of almost all of the stains off my teeth ! If you have sensitive teeth dont worry because its not going to hurt your teeth, which is a bonus for me because a lot of products are too strong for my teeth sensitivity. Im super excited to see the upcoming difference in my teeth,

April 14, 2016

This tooth paste really exceeded my expectations. I noticed a big difference when using it. Honestly this works better than any white strips and is way cheaper!

February 12, 2016

It says it starts whitening with each brush. Have used it for a week now and am definitely seeing an improvement.
    The texture is a bit strange though and the taste leaves a lot to be desired. Will continue to use it because why waste it but , not for me

August 12, 2015

This made my teeth instantly whiter, after one week I was so happy with the results. One tube last me quite a while, very happy considering its under $10 for whiter teeth that aren't super sensitive!! How awesome. Totally recommend!

August 11, 2014

Wow what a toothpaste for cleaning teeth. I drink coffee so I need a product that can turn and keep my teeth white. After the first brush seen a big difference and the more I use it the more I see it working.

April 10, 2013

I just purchased this toothpaste and was shocked at how well it worked to whiten my teeth the first brush. I didn't like the feeling or texture of this toothpaste but it says it can be used daily so I will give it a fair go but I will still use my Colgate at night.

March 30, 2013

I used this before to help whiten my teeth. I like using it a lot better than strips or other toothpastes. It wasn't a thick paste like many other products and seemed easier to brush with.

October 16, 2012

I bought this toothpaste because I reallly want to whiten my teeth! I have tried the whitening kits and they work as well, I bought one and used this toothpaste to use before and after i use the whitening kits. I seen this was allures top rated and it was so cheap i had to get it. So i use it everyday twice and i have seen results before one week, just from the toothpaste, it is sooooo amazing i seen results after the first use. I use it to maintain my white smile now and keep stains away. It really works, and ive never had a whitening toothpaste that actually works AND tastes good. Love this product now im going to try some more Luster products!

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food