Luvs Baby Diapers Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Luvs baby diapers help stop leaks for less than the pricier brands. For great leak protection, it's time for Luvs! Bear Hug Stretch premium elastic sides stretch to fit.

September 19, 2016

Luvs diapers are a good cost savings alternative to Huggies and Pampers. You really can save $150 a year like the commercial says when buying Luvs. The only issue is that when they get full they tend to expand and leakage occurs. I did not have this issue with Huggies or Pampers but I mostly only have this issue overnight because my daughter rarely has the same diaper on for that long. lol. It's never leaked enough to wet the sheet just her onsie.

September 07, 2016

This brand is the only diaper that my little one doesn't blow out of. She can even wear it all night without a issue. It even has a money back guarantee if you decide you don't like them.

August 28, 2016

Bought these a few times for my son but wouldn't buy them again. They're inexpensive but the quality is also cheap. He would leak through the material of the diaper after peeing only one or 2 times. Also I hate that they were scented, it would give him a rash and it smelled horrible. Other moms I know swear by them but I'll stick to the more expensive brand.

March 15, 2016

I started using these with my last baby and have found them to be wonderful. They stay on without any issues. I have had no issues with them leaking and I have kids who drink like crazy and pee all the time. These are amazing and I would use them all the time if I could afford to get them every time.

February 08, 2016

I absolutely love these diapers. I received them as a shower gift but now I can't find them anywhere. They fit my baby so well and absorbed good so there never were any leaks.

February 05, 2016

I use these for my son. They Hold so much without leakage. These are great!!!!!

January 04, 2016

These diapers are amazing.. And for the price you cannot go wrong. Very absorbent, don't leak and no sagging! Excellent quality.. Highly recommend!

January 04, 2016

I recently bought the Luvs diaper when I was in the US and needed diapers. I had heard good things and the pampers (my go to brand) were $10 more a box so I decided to give it a go. They were fantastic! No leaked, no weird smell (I find Huggies smell) and they were a bargain compared to the Pampers. Great buy, I would definitely get them again!

September 28, 2015

The best diapers for my twins! They have rashes from other diaper brands and not Luvs! I even convinced the hospital to use them when they were in the PICU. They have recently outgrown diapers but if we were to have more children, we would use Luvs!

July 21, 2015

I LOVE LUVS! They are dependable! Yay ! And That price! Even Better! I love the fabric of them, it is soft, durable, and stretchy for comfort. It is very leak resistant. And it is a whole lot of BANG for Your BUCK! I recommend this to any parent, not just one on a budget and looking for a quick fix. But for the mom who was looking at the Pampers, Go Ahead and Buy The LUVS!!

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes