• Luvs Diapers Big Pack Size 4
  • Luvs Diapers Big Pack Size 4

Luvs Diapers Big Pack Size 4 Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

March 14, 2017

I have tried many different brands of diapers with my son. I had found the issue was that they were fine during the day but at night a lot of brands would tend to leak. I tried Luvs and I had found the brand I am sticking too they fit great. Made of a soft material have great absorbing effect. Luvs diapers are very reasonable priced and you can buy than anywhere.

March 09, 2017

I wasn't to happy about having to switch to Luvs from Huggies, but they are truly better! They seem to absorb more and leak less, and you save money while getting more diapers per package! Glad that I had to make the switch, there is no going back!

August 04, 2015

Out of all the diapers we tryed I'm still going back to luvs! These diapers realky do hold in leaks better than most brands and don't fall apart and get that gel stuff everywhere but most importantly my son can sleep through out the night and not have to worry about waking up in the middle of the night because of a wet diaper. He also has sensitive skin and these do not cause him to get any rashes or rub marks. The price is great for the amount you get which is alot so not only do you save money but you get a goid quantity that will last you a little bit longer than other brands plus they are very effective! A bonus is the cute designs and characters as well. I will always use luvs and recommend to amy mom that want a leak free diaper and a nights sleep

March 11, 2015

I have used luvs with both my daughters and they are the only brand I will buy. They keep them dry they don't pee through. They are a great quality and have been improving in quality which I love I've been using them since 2011, They don't break my kids out or leave behind residue when I change my kids.