Finally! Both Ipsy and Luxe Box have arrived! - Here is my LUXE Box Review on Dec 21, 2013 @ 05:11 pm
Received my first LUXE Box by Loose Button on December 20th!
Loose Button is based in Canda and ships a LUXE Box (4) times per year to Subscribers at a cost of $26.25 Canadian quarterly. I signed up for the Program in November and there was no "Wait" List - other than waiting for the next Box of the year.
Here's what I received in my first LUXE Box and my thoughts (good or bad!):
(2) Woman by Donna Karan .24 fl oz. Eau De Parfum. Received an email from LUXE
Box and apparently there was a mix up and they sent two of these. We should have
received one of the Donna Karan and one Clinique High Impact Mascara. They
advise they will be shipping the Clinique Mascara out separately - now the Clinique Brand I
am a fan of and will absolutely use the Mascara. Time will tell if I am a fan of the Donna
(1) Evolv UltraShine Moisture shampoo - Cleanse, 2.5 fl oz. Will def use this when travelling.
(1) Pair Loose Button Eye Gel Pads - supposed to heat them slightly and place on my eyes
for a few minutes of relaxation. Now just need the time to do that - lol!
(1) Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate, .27 fl oz and at 44 "Yes" I will be trying this!
(1) CND VinyLux Weekly Top Coat for nails, 15 ml. Not familiar with the brand but will
use this as well.
(1) CDN VinyLux Weekly Polish in Burnt Romance colour, 15 ml. Not a colour I would wear
but I'm sure I can find a friend who would!
(1) Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy Cream, .09 of. I think this will be going in my
All in all - for me - I was more impressed with the LUXE Box than the Ipsy Glam Bag. Maybe it is just because I am middle aged - but the products in the LUXE Box were more appropriate for me.
The LUXE Box also had very classy packaging and included a little silk bag inside the Loose Button Box - very nice presentation!
Cheers & Happy Holidays! Michelle
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.