Luxury Sleep Mask
Good

Luxury Sleep Mask Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 318 in Accessories

January 30, 2015

This is the bomb of sleep masks! I can't stand light in the bedroom to fall asleep. This doesn't pull your hair nor feel like it's cutting the circulation off.

February 17, 2014

I want this a friend let me use this and now I want one.

July 22, 2012

Luxury Sleep Mask's are a life saver when you just can't seem to turn it all of and relax and sleep. I love wearing these to bed, as I like to keep it dark until I am ready to wake. This product would work well for sensitive sleepers, or people who rise with the sunlight. This product allows you to continue enjoying sleep, and avoid light which can trigger people to wake. That is my problem, as soon as I see light, I am wide awake. Many mornings way to early for my liking. Love this product, if you have not tried this yet, you should, it could improve your rest and sleep patterns. Great product.!!

July 16, 2012

I love my sleep mask. It is contoured so it fits your face without squishing your nose or ears. It has a silky side and a soft fluffy side, and the strap is just the right strength and tension to do a perfect job. It blocks out light perfectly so you get a good sleep.