Good

Luxury Yoga Socks for Women By Dhyana Reviews

1 review
Ranked #69 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

March 02, 2015

Amazing grip! Wonderful for stretching and yoga exercises! We have hardwood laminate floors, which stay slippery and make it difficult to do poses and daily stretching unless you are barefoot. I utilize a mat at times, but other times I like to be able to just get a few minutes in here and there when I have the chance. In some areas of the house the floor can get really chilly in this cold weather and it's nice to have the warmth of the fabric around each toe. I love that they fit snugly yet allow my feet to breathe during workouts. I typically wear an 8.5 or 9 in shoes and these fit perfectly, without being too snug or loose at all. They have been great for walking and running on the treadmill at home and I could literally wear a pair every day of the week in all different colors. I'm excited to see what other fitness wear is available from this company and I would love to try more of this brand. I was given a pair to try, which came at a great time because I am doing more of my workouts at home as opposed to the gym in the last few years. After trying in regular socks I can honestly say I've been missing out by not trying these a lot sooner!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes