Lynch Original Hot Apple Olde Style Cider Mix Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

December 28, 2015

I enjoy this as a change from tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Sometimes a little on the tart side but still delicious!

April 01, 2015

I don't like this stuff it tastes way too strong of cinnamon.

March 26, 2015

Apple Cider can be quite time consuming to make from scratch. So your best option is to buy this amazing Apple Cider Mix from Lynch. It's afforable, tastes great and almost tastes as good as home made. Saves you all that work!

March 09, 2015

A delicious and easy way to enjoy the heavenly taste of apple cider. Easily mixes into hot water and has a sweet apple cider taste. However for those who don't like overly sweet drinks I recommend putting either less product or more water as it can be a bit overbearing if you like a mild sweet taste.

March 09, 2015

If you love apple cider you will love this Olde Style one. My college at work introduced it to me and I drink it instead of my morning coffee. I had to stop drinking coffee due to stomach problems and that's what I drink in the morning. It has a rich taste and its just delicious. I buy a box a week to drink at work.

January 23, 2015

What a fragrant cider! It smells like real apples and spices, none of that fake chemical scent. A cup of this cider is a soothing experience. You feel warm and toasty after drinking this delicious brew.