Lypsyl lip balm extra sensitive
Good

Lypsyl lip balm extra sensitive Reviews

Ranked #535 out of 787 in Lip Balm

July 21, 2015

This is a great product!
It feels great on your lips and it cures dryness and chapping very well
It also stays on for a long time and leaves your lips feeling moisturized long after
It's great and so cheap as well!
I recommend this!

Updated On: November 22, 2015

This product is not as good as it seems at first. After using it for a while my lips became EXTREMELY dry, chapped, and sore. i had to gt some mediated lip balm in order to get my lips back to normal. i would NOT recommend this anymore! it is super cheap, for a reason! the quality is terrible!

1.5/5

September 11, 2014

Addictive - & not in a good way! I've always had chapped lips year-round & for years I thought this was the only product that worked for me because when I would try other brands of lip balm sticks, none of them soothed my lips like Lypsyl. However, I noticed that my lips were actually just so addicted to this particular product that not only would they not accept other chapped lip sticks, but I had to apply Lypsyl every hour! When you apply it, Lypsyl makes your lips feel good at first, but then it must actually dry them out quickly too, because I was going through those sticks like crazy & my lips would hurt so bad if I went more than 2 hours without. (Don't let the cheap price deceive you as you'll end up using it 3 times faster anyway, so in the long run it will cost you more.) Since then I used vitamin E oil as recommended by a pharmacist, which helped in the transition process, & now I use Vaseline lip therapy just a few times a day & it actually works the way it's supposed to.

October 31, 2013

This lip balm is really good for very chap and dry lips. Non-greasy nor sticky. Leaves my lips smooth, moist and protected from the cold weather.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml