LypSyl LypMoisturizer Reviews

Ranked #512 out of 784 in Lip Balm

With pure Swedish beeswax. Long lasting, deep penetrating moisture. Moisturizing Swedish beeswax. Organic shea butter. Made with pure Swedish beeswax, Lypsyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer helps moisturize, soften & protect your lips naturally. With over 100 years in Swedish lipcare, LypSyl knows how to bring out your natural beauty. Minty flavor refreshes. Coconut oil moisturizes. Organic shea butter heals & protects. Vitamins A & E softens & heals. Not tested on animals.

August 12, 2014

I like this lip balm. It has a wide surface so all of your lips are covered and feel soft.

November 22, 2011

This was recommended to me by a family member and I have since recommended to many others. I loooove this product!! It doesn't have that nasty plastic taste that so many lip balms do. It has a very pleasant smell and keeps my lips extra soft and not too greasy. Since buying it for the first time about 3 months ago, It's all I use.

July 21, 2009

My lips get really dry , I tried this thinking it was the cheaper version of Burts bees. I was very dissapointed in how it did not moisturize my lips it kind of just made a film on top of my lips. My lips did not feel supple they felt thick and greasy or waxy. I would not recommend this lp balm as well because it does not have spf sun protection.

I will not buy this product again.

I also left this in my car and it melted, i was not happy.

April 29, 2009

I was wondering around Walgreens when i saw Lypsyl. I was looking for a new lipbalm because my lips have been really dry lately. I took a chance and bought ti. The price was 3.95..fair price. the package was awesome and the oval shape of the balm made it real easy to apply.

I love it..it leaves my lips silky smoooth. My boyfriend kissed me after i tried it on and even he noticed the difference. I encourage you to try it!!

XOXO, Evie

October 30, 2008

This is a really great product!!!
It is effective because my lips are still moisturized and soft, EVEN after showering.

I used to use Vaseline from those mini vaseline pots as a "lip balm" for many years now, and I've always found that my lips getting dehydrated quickly and always dry!!!

This product has both Vitamin A and E to help lock in the moisture, quick is awesome!!! With vaseline, after a drink of water, my lips are dried again, because vaseline was just a barrier NOT a moisturizer!!!
With LypSyl, my lips are nice and soft and moisturized for HALF a day, which beats all those other brands out there.

I put it on before I get in bed, and in the morning, my lips are so soft and well-hydrated!!!

October 23, 2008

i think i like lypsyl even better than burts bees! it goes on really smoothly and is super soothing for your lips. i put it on at night and wake up with super smooth lips

October 02, 2008

im addicted to this stuff it has a great soothig feeling with out being overpowering

September 15, 2008

I have been using LypSyl LypMoisturizer for several months now. It has become my favorite lip balm & thanks to telling everyone I know about it, it's a favorite for many of my friends and family. Not only does this product moisturize my lips quickly, it has the greatest ingredients. It is made with lots of natural things like Sweedish beeswax & organic shea butter. It has a nice minty tingle that I just love! The packaging is simply adorable & gets lots of comments. LypSyl comes in an oval shaped tube & has the cutest little bumblebee slider on the side.

September 15, 2008

Lypsyl is great! I got one for myself and for each of my daughter's. They love it as well! It feels great on your lips and we like it more than Burt's Bees. The container is cute too with a little bee slider on the side. This product will be great in the winter too when lips get really chapped.

September 15, 2008

I'm pretty picky about my lip products, but something drew me to lypsyl. It worked absolute wonders on my lips. Not thick or heavy feeling, but smooth and soft. Healed my chapped lips over night! It has a cool, minty feeling. The shape of the container is a lttle akward, but once you try it, you'll overlook that! It has replaced all my other lip balms!!