Lypsyl Original Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #656 out of 787 in Lip Balm

September 23, 2016

I which there was a third choice when it comes to whether I'd recommend or not. I chose no just because there are better choices out there but I wouldn't tell someone to stay away from it because it's not necessarily bad, just average. So VERY average. It is a lipbalm and that's it. It doesn't moisturize more than any other lipbalm, it doesn't repair, it doesn't have a pleasant scent (it smells a little synthetic), etc. I would say this is exactly the type of lipbalm I would give to my husband who just needs something to sooth chapped lips on the go with nothing fancy, nothing "healing". Just something for the right here and now to fix a problem. This is the type of product you buy at the gas station in a pinch, not something I would specifically go look for.

April 25, 2016

Love your lip chap so I buy the cherry flavor I have been using it for years my lips have been in some ways they don't get dry works well in sunlight Mylissa very soft and always always

December 23, 2015

Lasts over an hour, and is an easy, non-waxy application. Smells great! Best chapstick I've used - it really helps repair chapped lips and keep the moisturized. Cheap, yet works better than expensive brands as it lives up to its promise. Definitely my winter necessity!

November 21, 2014

My lips get dry all the time, so I have a tube of Lypsyl wherever I go. I love the cherry flavour, so when I was at the dollar store, I bought a bunch of them...they were $1..now they are $1.25.

August 11, 2014

I have extremely dry lips especially when seasons change. This works great keep your lips moisturized very well.

August 11, 2014

Amazing! It's smell so good and it's work very well!! I defenetly recommend this lip balm! :)

February 23, 2014

Can get it at the dollar store... My go-to lipchap forsure. The original is okay, but the cherry version smells awesome!!

September 24, 2013

I found lypsyl a long time ago and I am never disapointed. taste good, the product last long on your lips and its creamy enough for when your lips are in bad shape during hard winter. usually sells in a pack of 3 for a cheap price.

February 01, 2010

I found the Lypsyl Lip Balm in Aloha at my local dollar store and decided to try it out. I was curious to try out the pineapple scent/flavor or as the packaging described it, "Tropical" flavour. I thought the tube was rather small in size compared to other brands and was wondering if it actually worked as well. I have been applying this lip balm to my lips non stop ever since! I love the pineapple scent and find it very original. It isn't overpowering, nor does it have a chemical taste to it. I've tried other lip balms that tasted nasty, so I was happy that a product I purchased at the dollar store was actually of good quality. The lip balm in itself is very sturdy and will not break off the tube as you are applying it (yes, I've had this happen with others as well). It glides on so easily and is not at all sticky. It melts right into your lips and moisturizes well. I also like that it's small enough to carry in your pocket. I haven't tried the original Lypsyl flavour, but certainly intend to if it is just as good.

January 11, 2010

I got a PR sample through ChickAdvisor and i must say, I love this lip balm. The packaging is nothing great, and i didn't think that it would work as good because of that. But when i started to use it, i loved it. The main reason i love this is because of how easy it goes on. Usually, i'm lazy and don't put it on till my lips are too chapped. So when i do put it on, some lip balms just sit on top and don't really get absorbed. But lypsyl soaks in really quickly and provides pretty quick relief. It lasts pretty long. The only down side is that it does have a little weird smell/taste, but hey, i'm not eating it, and it works so i'll stick with it : )