Lysol Advanced Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Lysol Advanced Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 29 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

November 30, 2016

The only problem I have with this product is that the lid can sometimes be hard to twist (maybe I just have weak hands), other than that this is great. It really does clean the toilet bowl well - as does all the other Lysol toilet bowl cleaners - and it doesn't leave any stains behind, neither from the cleaner itself or what you're trying to clean. It's easy to apply, spreads and cleans well, and lasts a good amount of time. This is yet another necessary product that someone should have in their bathroom cleaning arsenal.

October 09, 2016

This product has many advantages in one. I find Lysol to be the best at disinfecting as well as having great cleaning power. I like the shape of the nozzle for getting under the toilet bowl. I leave this in the bowl for a while as it adds a nice scent to the bathroom. It leaves my toilet sparkling clean and disinfected everytime.

October 07, 2016

I have cleaned houses in the past and this stuff works great. Did you know that you can use it in the tub to if there is lime or calcium buildup? Works perfect every time. I like this one better that the gel. It leaves a clean smell and not harsh smelling at all. Leave it in the toilet for few minutes and cleaning becomes effortless.

February 17, 2016

I really like this product. The nozzle dispenser is great and I can get underneath the rim on the toilet bowl. I ;eave the liquid to sit for a minute or two before scrubbing and I find it works great.

February 12, 2016

I love this product ! I leave it on for a few minutes and after use a scrubbing brush and it really does the job well ! It often times goes on sale at walmart so I stack up! The one product my husband doesnt mind using himself:P

January 26, 2016

It's make my toilet bowl clean and like new shine...

January 15, 2016

Best cleaning product out there! Lol

Use that on everything!

December 10, 2015

I love this product. I live in the country and have minerals in my water that causes a build up around the toilet bowl. I have tried numerous products and none of them worked until I tried Lysol and I would absolutely recommend this product. It is the only product I use for cleaning my bathroom toilet.

November 25, 2015

great cleaner at an affordable price, it works really well to remove stains caused my hard water , my toilet bowl is always nice and white, smells nice compare to some other cleaner.

November 18, 2015

This toilet bowl cleaner is awesome..really cleans toilet bowls, gets rid of rings and leaves toilet sparkling!