Lysol All Purpose Cleaner

Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

From kitchens to bathrooms to common household areas, Lysol All Purpose Cleaner helps achieve fresh, healthy surfaces. Cutting through tough grease and soap scum, it kills 99.9% of germs to help provide peace of mind for busy families.

November 04, 2016

One of my favorite all purpose cleaners out there. It works perfectly for bathroom countertops, toilets, and I also use it in the kitchen for spills and wipes. It has a pleasant scent and cleans well, with a non greasy finish. Priced good as well.

November 03, 2016

I can't get enough of this product! I use this for everything! Floors, counters,bathrooms! A little bit goes a long way. Great price and there are many coupons available for this product.

September 22, 2016

this stuff smells amazing and it does a great job cleaning. it leaves everything squeaky clean. Once you start you wont be able to stop, I always keep going, its so easy to spray and wipe. I will always use this. It saves my life. my boys sometimes pee on the floor cause i think they don't aim properly and then my bathroom gets stinky. I do my floors with this and cleans it up really good and leaves it smelling amazing

September 11, 2016

I love Lysol All Purpose Cleaner! I use it all over the house and it works fantastic. It is a great cleaner that cleans up anything from dirt to grease! It leaves everything smelling lemony fresh and clean. I love the smell of my house after I've done a good cleaning it smells so fresh and clean! It is very inexpensive and all around a great cleaning product!

August 22, 2016

Lysol if my favourite cleaning product company! I just love how I know using this product it is doing what I need it to, killing the germs and de greasing

August 22, 2016

J'utilise Lysol pour nettoyer toutes les pièces dans ma maison et j'adore. Une douce odeur de fraicheur et de propreté et désinfectes tellement bien!!

August 22, 2016

I use this cleaner in my kitchen sink to help keep germs away and to sanitize it. I have been using it for a few years now and find it really does the job well.

June 30, 2016

J'aime le nettoyant tout usage de Lysol. Je m'en sert pour nettoyer toutes les pièces de la maison et elle ressort propre et de plus, il laisse une odeur agréable partout où je passe et finit les bactéries.

June 30, 2016

I use Lysol all purpose cleaner daily throughout our home and it is fabulous. It has a clean smell. For stuck on dirt simple spray and leave for a few minutes, wipes off easily. Great product!

June 22, 2016

I use this cleaner to clean all surfaces of my house including my wood and tile floors. It smells good and does a great job at cleaning all of the dust and dirt off of the shelves, counters and floors. I would repurchase this in the future. I bought my mine at Walmart.