Lysol All Purpose Cleaner

Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 375 in Household Cleaning Products

From kitchens to bathrooms to common household areas, Lysol All Purpose Cleaner helps achieve fresh, healthy surfaces. Cutting through tough grease and soap scum, it kills 99.9% of germs to help provide peace of mind for busy families.

March 15, 2017

Love this product as a mother and household with 3 dogs to clean with this product just amazes
    Me ! I will definitely use this on a daily and the scents you can get make my house smelling amazing

February 16, 2017

I love the fresh clean scent that is left behind when using this product. I have 3 children and this cuts through anything on the floor and provides and great clean on walls or wherever else you need cleaning. Love this stuff!

January 17, 2017

Jadore. Je lutilise sur nimporte quel surface !!!!! Mon meilleur ami du netoyage. Peut import ela situation il maide a deliger le splus grande taches !!

November 04, 2016

One of my favorite all purpose cleaners out there. It works perfectly for bathroom countertops, toilets, and I also use it in the kitchen for spills and wipes. It has a pleasant scent and cleans well, with a non greasy finish. Priced good as well.

November 03, 2016

I can't get enough of this product! I use this for everything! Floors, counters,bathrooms! A little bit goes a long way. Great price and there are many coupons available for this product.

September 22, 2016

this stuff smells amazing and it does a great job cleaning. it leaves everything squeaky clean. Once you start you wont be able to stop, I always keep going, its so easy to spray and wipe. I will always use this. It saves my life. my boys sometimes pee on the floor cause i think they don't aim properly and then my bathroom gets stinky. I do my floors with this and cleans it up really good and leaves it smelling amazing

September 11, 2016

I love Lysol All Purpose Cleaner! I use it all over the house and it works fantastic. It is a great cleaner that cleans up anything from dirt to grease! It leaves everything smelling lemony fresh and clean. I love the smell of my house after I've done a good cleaning it smells so fresh and clean! It is very inexpensive and all around a great cleaning product!

August 22, 2016

Lysol if my favourite cleaning product company! I just love how I know using this product it is doing what I need it to, killing the germs and de greasing

August 22, 2016

J'utilise Lysol pour nettoyer toutes les pièces dans ma maison et j'adore. Une douce odeur de fraicheur et de propreté et désinfectes tellement bien!!

August 22, 2016

I use this cleaner in my kitchen sink to help keep germs away and to sanitize it. I have been using it for a few years now and find it really does the job well.