Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner

Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

December 06, 2016

this is the product we have used to clean around the kitchen for the longest time now, i like that it doesn't have a super chemical smell to it, so it makes cleaning easier, we also use other lysol products for in the bathroom

November 08, 2016

This is a product that I have been using for a long time. I like how fast it makes my cleaning. It also does not have a strong chemical smell like other cleaners this is a positive bonus for me

October 29, 2016

Another great quality product from Lysol. I like to use this in the bathroom because of the antibacterial properties. I don't like products with bleach but I find that this works just as well as bleach. Lysol is my favorite brand and has so many great products to keep my household clean and healthy!

October 24, 2016

Bon produit nettoyant pour ma maison. La formule en spray est super agréable et rapide à utiliser. Bon produit , bon rapport qualité prix . Je le recommande.

June 28, 2016

I like using any Lysol products in my home especially the kitchen counters and sinks. It make the place smell clean and I know that everything is clean when I use this. I also keep the Lysol wipes handy for those quick messes.

June 28, 2016

Helped me to keep my kitchen super clean and smells super really good. Also the product is not to hard for the skin, I were not afraid to use it everyday !

June 15, 2016

Great product. I like that when I spray this in the kitchen I know it's killing all the bacteria. Smells okay. Not like a strong bleach or anything. Will buy this again.

May 22, 2016

If the usual store doesn't have this in stock I will go out for my way to buy it. Price is right. Has a nice pleasent smell. I actually use it everywhere. And on anything. Even in the car.

February 20, 2016

I love the smell of this cleaner, it just feels like your kitchen is so clean after you use it. It breaks through stuck on spills and grease very easily and only takes one wipe. It's an antibacterial formula but is safe to use daily without wearing down surfaces.

February 19, 2016

When it comes to antibacterial products my choice is always Lysol. It may be a bit pricey that is why I buy them on sale most of the times. but I am a hard core kitchen cleaner and use kitchen cleaner all the time.