Good

Lysol Bathroom Cleaning Foam Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 30 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

Lysol Bathroom Cleaning Foam Aerosol destroys soap scum, prevents the growth of mold and mildew, while helping to fight viruses, bacteria, and everyday grime.

November 03, 2016

Bon produit pour les surfa es et la salle de bain. Odeur de propreté très agréable. J'aime beaucoup les produits que lysol présente pour nettoyer notre maison.

November 03, 2016

I have tried many bathroom cleaning products and I will say this one is the only one I have found that gets my tubs 100% clean. I have one of these in every bathroom and 2 in my hoarding closet.

September 17, 2016

i clean homes for a living and would not use this product again..the spray witch turns to a thin foam ,,,goes everywhere ...you can not target small areas and this leaves a film on everything.....

September 17, 2016

This product has probably been around for a long time but in our small town it wasn't available so when I moved and saw it in the store on sale one day recently I thought I would give it a try. I am absolutely thrilled with this cleaning product!! It cleans very effectively without you having to rinse everything. which is a definite bonus right there. The smell of the product is also very pleasant and not overpowering at all and I am truly pleased that not only can I clean my bathroom but it is also a very good cleaner in the kitchen as well destroying germs and leaving a lovely welcoming scent. I have even used this cleaner for my cat's hairball messes when they 'upchuck' on the carpet. It quickly removes the mess and germs and does not leave spots or discolor the carpet as some cleaners do. If you forget to put on your gloves because you are in a rush, this is very gentle on your hands and does not cause any significant drying or discomfort. All in all this is an excellent product that I would recommend to everyone!

May 09, 2016

I have been using Lysol bathroom cleaning foam for over 5 years now. when on sale I stock up. I use it in the bathroom and on my tiles in my kitchen or scuff marks on the walls or crayon marks.. Oh my. I basically use it everywhere and on almost everything. Its an awesome product, But don't just take my word for it, Try it today and see for yourself. You'll be glad you did and wonder how you got along without it!

December 20, 2015

this products works amazing, just spray and leave for a few minutes then wipe all done. No scrubbing needed.

February 03, 2015

It is an amazing product. It covers every surface that you want to clean. And there is no harsh smell.

September 29, 2014

I am glad I stumbled upon this product, it takes the hard work out of cleaning soap scum off bathroom walls and facet. A great buy. I highly recommend trying this product.