Lysol Disinfectant Spray Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Kills the source of mold allergens. Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria (Disinfects: kills the following household germs in 10 minutes). Eliminates odors. Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. This products kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria (kills: 99.9% of Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces in 30 seconds) on commonly touched surfaces in your home; kills cold and flu viruses; kills 99.9% of mold and mildew; kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces(Kills: 99.9% of Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces in 30 seconds) as a spot treatment; kills 99.9% of odor causing bacteria (Kills: 99.9% of Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces in 30 seconds); kills the source of mold allergens. Use this product in: Bath: bath tubs, shower, toilet seats. Kitchen: sinks, garbage cans, refrigerator exteriors. Home: door knobs, diaper pails, telephone. Soft Surfaces: couches/sofas; mattresses; pet beds.

September 30, 2016

I use this every other day - as a professional caregiver. It really works in the bathroom to help with odours & cleaning base of toilet, flush knob, hard to reach spots. Quick spray on light switches and doorknobs when someone is sick helps stop the spread of bacteria. I use it often.

September 30, 2016

I use this in my bathroom and I spray everything down real good and wipe it up. I use it as a cleaner instead of just a air freshener. It smells really good and kills all kinds of bacteria. I love using this it is quick and easy. I spray doorknobs,steering wheel, sinks and faucets, you name it. You can even use it as an air freshener if you would like.

September 17, 2016

Love the smell all the types are great and will be using in future. Works great for rent the kitchen and other multiple ways.
Packaging is good never stop working u till finish

August 24, 2016

I like to use this during cold and flu season to help keep germs to a minimum, it seems to help out. Anyways, it has a nice smell to it, but be careful not to over spray it. It can become quite overpowering lol...

July 22, 2016

This spray works great for me and gives the house a fresh clean smell. If you have pets, this is a must. A couple of sprays of this and theres no hint of a pet anywhere. Such a nice smell

July 01, 2016

Used this for the first time at a patient's house yesterday. Wow! It has a very strong smell when first sprayed. I love scent and don't usually find things too powerful, but this was for me. It tones down a lot in a mi ute or two, so try it when leaving a room.

June 28, 2016

Use this product all over the house and when we are camping. Great disinfectant on mattresses for the kids and that wet dog smell. Never have enough of this stuff. And it smells clean .

May 24, 2016

I like the Lysol brand. I know that when I use it in my kitchen or bathroom that it does the job. The only thing I find wrong with it is the smell is a bit strong for me but that is just me.

May 11, 2016

this is a fairly good product that works well, although the scent is usually very overbearing and strong. It is an effective product that does as it says it will

May 08, 2016

Lysol Disinfectant Spray is an awesome purchase, I normally use their wipes but I have their spray when I have more time and really want to go to town and clean everything.

Lug Taxicab Full Tote