Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 378 in Household Cleaning Products

March 29, 2017

Lysol wipes are great to keep in teenager's washrooms. There is no excuse to keep the sink area clean with these wonderful wipes. The kids' washroom has never been so clean!

March 29, 2017

These are great. We get a big pack from Costco and they last forever. Lovely scent and are perfect for cleaning the kitchen, the car, the bathroom, anything!

March 29, 2017

I love these wipes! They smell amazing and make me feel confident that surfaces in my home are germ free! Watch what you use them on though because they could void some products warranties. Also, there are cheaper alternatives if your willing to spray and wipe instead.

March 29, 2017

I've been using these wipes for the longest time and I'm in love. Not only do they disinfect everything with our lovely winter weather, they smell oh so good!

March 29, 2017

Lysol Disinfectant Wipes are a god sent!!!! I cannot say enough amazing things about this brand or specific product. The wipes smell amazing, they are extremely affordable, are easy to store anywhere and are SOOO convenient for a quick clean. I use these wipes daily and will continue to do so, so long as I'm living. With children in the house and the germs they carry, I recommend you keep a tub of these handy.

March 29, 2017

This product is a household staple at home and at work! I don't feel like things are clean without using these. Super easy and convenient to use! I always try to sock up when they are on sale.

March 28, 2017

J'adore les lingettes lysol ! Étant une maniac de la propreté j'utilise les lingettes lysol pour nettoyer toutes les surfaces de la maison . j'ai ainsi la certitude que la maison est 100% propre

March 27, 2017

These wipes are easy to use to disinfect. We use these to clean the bathroom and our son's potty chair. I like the canister it fits nicely on our bathroom sick and the lid pops open easily so we can grab a sheet when needed. This is very handy for cleaning the seat part of the potty chair after we have emptied it into the toilet.

I personally like the lemon scent as it is one of the few scents that won't mess with my allergies. It isn't a strong smell and after a few minutes it goes away completely so my son's potty chair doesn't smell like lemon all the time. Of course we do rinse off the seat after washing it with one of the Lysol sheets as we don't want any chemicals to be left on the seat and irritate his skin. My son has very sensitive skin and has never had any issues from us using these on his potty chair.

March 27, 2017

I love using Lysol wipes to clean surfaces in my bathroom and wipe down areas that I need to disinfect. It cleans well and has a nice fresh scent. I use these often to wipe down the toilet seat and outside of toilet as well as the potty seat. Much easier to use a wipe I can just throw out when I'm done!

March 27, 2017

Lysol wipes rock!! I use them everywhere bathrooms and kitchen always have a container ready to clean up. They don't dry out and have a great fresh smell.