Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 342 in Household Cleaning Products

December 01, 2016

The staple in my home and vehicles. so easy to use and convenient in every room . I use it everywhere especially when my family is sick, the fact of knowing that the germs are destroyed is a piece of mind for a mother and the scent are great also.

November 30, 2016

This really is a great multi surface cleaner. I normally use other products for most surfaces, but anything that doesn't encourage me to get a sponge with end up with a Lysol wipe and it works great. I normally just use the wipes to clean the toilet, which is the most hygienic way to wipe things down (doesn't replace a toilet bowl cleaner, though), and I also use it for door handles and the like. The sheer amount of wipes in the contained is amazing and the cost can't be beat. It really is a great cleaning product and no arsenal is complete without it.

November 30, 2016

This product is a good product to use for everything, but l use mine in the bathroom because it gives a good clean for the toilet, but l do use it sometimes in the kitchen when l need something powerful to use to clean up a mess

November 30, 2016

I use lysol wipes every day! I love the smell, the price and the ease of cleaning. They're great for quick cleanups all around the house. They leave my home smelling clean and fresh.

November 30, 2016

These are so incredibly convenient. With my four-year-old, life gets messy, and we're always on the go. It's so nice to be able to just grab a Lysol wipe and deal with messes on the spot with no thought to it. I always have these on hand!

November 29, 2016

I use these at my office and clean my keyboard/laptop, telephone, headset, arms of my chair, door handles, etc. once per week.

They smell great and work wonders. They dry nicely too, they don't leave a residue behind like some other brands. I definitely trust these to keep me and my family safe and healthy.

Will always repurchase.

November 28, 2016

Lysol wipes are used in every room of my home and office. It smells great and provides a sense of comfort knowing that germs are being destroyed rather than just covered up by a pretty smell.

November 28, 2016

Why not use these? They are so affordable and nothing going else kills germs and bacteria like lysol. Depending on the smell type some can be a little overwhelming but that clean scent is worth it. I use lysol wipes daily. Great product!!

November 28, 2016

Lysol wipes are wonderful all the time everytime! They are the best disenfecting wipe ever made and so very easy to use ass well handy if you have any children.

November 28, 2016

We use these at work daily to help disinfect the table after the cats were on it. We also wipe down a lot of surfaces like door knobs, phones, remotes and light switches to eliminate germs, to help everyone avoid the flu and colds.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?