Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 355 in Household Cleaning Products

January 18, 2017

I love Lysol wipes, they are easy to use and are very strong, I can scrub something and they will not break. I can't really speak to the germ killing effectiveness but I do know that the more I use them the less we seem to be sick.

I do use them to sanitize some of my daughters toys when they are dropped on the floor in the mall or some equally unsanitary place. When I do this I make sure to rinse it under water before giving it back to her. Personally I just don't like the idea of her ingesting even a small amount of Lysol.

I do agree that the regular price can be a little high - so I watch for them to go on sale and stock up.

January 17, 2017

J'utilise lysol tous les jours pour désinfecter les poignées de porte , les comptoirs, la table , etc. J'ai utilisé d'autres lingettes mais lysol est beaucoup plus efficace et beaucoup plus solide.

January 17, 2017

Love this product and always have it in hand. Quick and easy to use and I love the fragrence! I do find them a bit expensive but I stock up when the go on sale. This is a must have at home or in the office!

January 17, 2017

So quick and easy to use. I love the scent. I always feel protected from viruses when using Lysol products. I use the all over the house. I would definitely buy over and over.

January 17, 2017

I use Lysol wipes everywhere! In the kitchen on the counters, in the fridge. I also keep a container in every bathroom and my 12 year old son uses them to keep the toilet clean. They smell great and work awesome!

January 17, 2017

I use these everyday. Whenever I'm just cleaning or if I have a cold and want to clean off door handles and counter tops. They have a wonderful scent too, it's nice and fresh and doesn't smell like a cleaning product.

January 16, 2017

Always have these in the house! They wipe down surfaces without streaking or leaving an ugly residue. They smell great! And I feel confident using them.

January 16, 2017

These wipes are fabulous! They smell great and make cleaning up a breeze. Having little ones around I need cleaning products that disinfect and help create a clean environment. These do the trick!

January 16, 2017

So easy to keep my bathroom clean with these wipes. I keep them visible on my bathroom counter and every night before lights out, I use a sheet to disinfect and clean the sink and counter. Love them!

January 16, 2017

My go to product for quick disinfecting. I love the packaging it makes it so easy to efficiently grab and use a wipe whenever necessary. I love the purple and yellow scents. Highly recommend for use everywhere!