Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes

Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes has one side for everyday touch-ups and the other side to scrub through tough messes. From the kitchen to bathrooms to playrooms, Lysol Dual Action Wipes can be used to clean and disinfect throughout the home.

November 01, 2016

These are so great, they have more power than the original wipes and disinfect at the same time. I use them in kids rooms, countertops, bathroom and inside car interior. They smell really fresh. The price is so good considering how many wipes you get and the wipe itself is more durable than the originals as well.

November 01, 2016

Ce sont mes lingettes nettoyante favorites pour nettoyer la maison. Facile à utiliser et sent divinement bon. Il y en a beaucoup, donc pas besoin d'en racheter souvent. Ces lingettes nettoient tellement bien.

October 30, 2016

J'utilise souvent à la maison des lingettes lysol pour nettoyer au quotidien. Bonne odeur de citron frais, désinfecte et laisse les surfaces propres. Je les recommandes.

October 30, 2016

I love this wipes so much. Cleaning isn't really my thing so anything to make the process easier is always a good thing. I love the smell of these but I know some people think it's too strong.

April 22, 2016

I recommend these to everyone because everyone can use them! I have used mine to clean the interior of my car, outdoor chairs, surfaces in my room, kitchen, bathroom, etc.

April 20, 2016

Can't say good enough things about this product! The cost is a very good price for what you get, it's amazing quality! It cleans and disinfects ect at the same time. You can use the wipes on pretty much everything and anything. It has a great smell and it's efficient!I love these wipes and highly recommend them!

January 20, 2016

an office must have. Different scents is awesome. at home I use a different kind each time. at work, it's scent free, so the original is perfect!

September 23, 2015

I always have Lysol wipes on standby! They clean up simple messes like a dream and are a great way to keep my kitchen and bathroom germ free!

August 01, 2015

We have one of these big dispensers in every bathroom in the house and one in the kitchen. Always within reach for the questionable spills and awesome for quick counter wipe downs. Peace of mind for cold and flu season too.

April 28, 2015

I love that they have a side to scrub & a side to wipe it up!! Honestly the scent could be a bit better, maybe gain or febreeze scents? And a suggestion...maybe a super abrasive side with thicker & larger sheets for BIG messes