Lysol Healthy Touch Hand Soap Cranberry Scent
Good

Lysol Healthy Touch Hand Soap Cranberry Scent Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 105 in Hand Soap

January 26, 2015

Great scent and wonderful product. Price is a little too much, but still affordable when you can find a coupon. It keeps my little ones hand clean with having those pump bottle all dirty with sticky fingers.

August 11, 2014

First I'd like to mention the scent of this soap. It smells AMAZING! I love washing my hands with it, as it fills the bathroom with a nice refreshing scent. It also leaves my hands smelling great for a while after I'm done.

Next, the ease of the no touch dispenser is awesome. It's not only great to not have germs spread to other surfaces, but also if your hands are really gunky, you're not getting all that dirt and grime over the soap bottle!

My only small complaint is that the noise it makes. It scared my daughter a little the first few times she used it. Perhaps they could make the pump not so noisy for kids like mine who are unsure and get a little freaked out at things :)

July 11, 2013

This stuff is awesome. .. smells like candy... my don washes his hands over and over just to dmell it.

July 06, 2012

I love my no touch system and the cranberry scent antibacterial hand soap smells so good. I use it at the barn sink to get rid of any germs on my hands. I works great. Cost of 251ml refill is $4.50 at walmart.