Lysol Power & Free Multi Purpose Cleaner With Hydrogen Peroxide Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

February 01, 2016

I cant live without these... I use them daily to wipe down tables and counters. but my favorite use for these is dusting! Yep I love to wipe down tz stand and wall unit and fireplace with these... I have a few pets and they leave hair everywhere, when I use these I only have to dust once a week... yep I just blow and the hair comes off, and then I vacuum... saves me so much time with housework weekly!
a clean home is a happy home

June 24, 2015

I love the fact that this has hydrogen peroxide in it to kill germs and disinfect, a great product I use it all the time.

May 15, 2015

I used this on my outdoor furniture yesterday and I can give this enough praise!! I sprayed it, left it sitting for 15 minutes and came back to give it a light scrub when all of the mould, dirt, grass stains, algae etc started running down the furniture. Amazing and weirdly pleasant smell.

September 09, 2014

Just bought this product and already I know I will buy it again. It doesn't smell like your typical cleaner and isn't over-powering, like other cleaner's scents. I really like the smell and it works well.

August 13, 2014

My favourite cleaner to use in my washroom . Smells great and not like chemicals!

May 29, 2014

I was a loyal user of Lysol wipes until they changed their formula. The hydrogen peroxide wipes left a white film on surfaces, did not clean as well, and I could not stand the smell of them! I had bought a bulk package and took the remaining wipes to work, and no one there liked them either. I've switched back to the original lemon and fresh scent.

May 27, 2014

This product is awesome!! It can be used in all rooms it is needed. It wipes away clean with no residue left behind, has a spectacular scent and leaves everything shining bright. Totally a household keeper!

May 27, 2014

Love the clean smell and it works good too !

April 19, 2014

I have been using Lysol toilet cleaner, disinfectant wipes, and an overall cleanser for sinks, showers, counter tops etc., since they came out with peroxide as an ingredient instead of bleach. The really nice thing about using a product with peroxide is that it cleans effectively without staining my cloths. Just not fond of the smell. However, that being said, I would recommended lystal as a great cleaning product.

April 19, 2014

I love the smell of this, even though it isn't scented, it smells clean without being perfumey or overwhelming. I also love that it is natural and safe to use during my pregnancy and does not contain harsh cleansers or bleach. I feel comfortable using it in the kitchen and around my dogs, and love that I can buy it at costco in a multi pack.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk