Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Action Gel Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 40 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

LYSOL Cling Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans as it disinfects and leaves a fresh, clean scent. Thick formula coats the bowl above and below the waterline. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean. LYSOL Cling Toilet Bowl Cleaner is available in Country Scent, Spring Waterfall and Lavender fragrances. Thick liquid formula sticks to the bowl for better cleaning Cleans and deodorizes Leaves a fresh clean scent Will not harm plumbing or septic systems Cleans and disinfects above and below the waterline Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* *When used as directed.

February 07, 2017

I really like cleaning products that do the work for me, and this Lysol Action Gel is one of them. It is super thick and stays on the sides, you leave it on for a bit and the work is mostly done. It also doesn't smell harsh. Very happy with this product.

We usually get it from Amazon when it goes on sale, but i've seen some really good prices occasionally in grocery stores too.

December 25, 2016

I love this product, I buy it on Amazon all the time fir less than $3/bottle. The smell is faint and almost Minty, which I quite enjoy. The cleaner works well - squirt it on and let it sit and the grime and scum just flush away. Makes cleaning my toilet so much easier and gets that yucky area under the rim clean without any effort at all. Everybody should have a bottle of this on hand at all times.

December 19, 2016

Great scent and great value for money. it would remove even the toughest stains with just a little effort.
    I have tried to use other brands thinking that I might save a little, but No! this is definitely the best. very high quality and you know it works, its Lysol! it always delivers.

September 17, 2016

I dig this product it makes my life so much easier , I bairly have to scrub it just lifts off the scum from the toilet and the stains it is a really great product and has a fresh smell to it aswell .

August 17, 2016

Great product. Works and smells amazing. I have tried many lroducts and not one can compare. I actually ran out and bought a different product as where I live they did not carry this product and I was disappointed. Will not buy any other brand again.

July 20, 2016

Je ne peux plus me passer de ce nettoyant pour la toilette. Son bec est recourbé, donc éfficace et s'applique très bien. Il laisse une fraîche odeur de fraîcheur et désinfecte super bien.

July 11, 2016

I've been using Lysol toilet cleaner for years! Love it!! Love that the gel stays around the inside of the bowl and cleans while it soaks. I don't have to guess if I've cleaned the entire surface or not!
    Will continue using this cleaner!

June 29, 2016

Je ne peux me passer de se produit pour laver ma toilette, il est très pratique avec son bec recourbé. En plus d'être efficace j'aime bien l'odeur de fraîcheur que ça laisse.

June 28, 2016

Nothing cleaned my toilet better then lysol toilet cleaner. .I tried too my different products to get rid of the the nasty ugly looks in the bottom of my toilet but not works like the lysol. .it took 3 to 4 days to may my toilet bowl like brand new. .white and smells nice ..all I did squeeze it around and brush and leave it untill the toilet get used ..the result fantastic. .

April 27, 2016

It was a little difficult to open at first but after I got past that I had no problems. Cleaned the toilet well and smelled great. It was easy to use in the toilet and lasted awhile. Very happy with it and I do recommend it.