Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Action Gel Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 29 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

LYSOL Cling Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans as it disinfects and leaves a fresh, clean scent. Thick formula coats the bowl above and below the waterline. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean. LYSOL Cling Toilet Bowl Cleaner is available in Country Scent, Spring Waterfall and Lavender fragrances. Thick liquid formula sticks to the bowl for better cleaning Cleans and deodorizes Leaves a fresh clean scent Will not harm plumbing or septic systems Cleans and disinfects above and below the waterline Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* *When used as directed.

September 17, 2016

I dig this product it makes my life so much easier , I bairly have to scrub it just lifts off the scum from the toilet and the stains it is a really great product and has a fresh smell to it aswell .

August 17, 2016

Great product. Works and smells amazing. I have tried many lroducts and not one can compare. I actually ran out and bought a different product as where I live they did not carry this product and I was disappointed. Will not buy any other brand again.

July 20, 2016

Je ne peux plus me passer de ce nettoyant pour la toilette. Son bec est recourbé, donc éfficace et s'applique très bien. Il laisse une fraîche odeur de fraîcheur et désinfecte super bien.

July 11, 2016

I've been using Lysol toilet cleaner for years! Love it!! Love that the gel stays around the inside of the bowl and cleans while it soaks. I don't have to guess if I've cleaned the entire surface or not!
Will continue using this cleaner!

June 29, 2016

Je ne peux me passer de se produit pour laver ma toilette, il est très pratique avec son bec recourbé. En plus d'être efficace j'aime bien l'odeur de fraîcheur que ça laisse.

June 28, 2016

Nothing cleaned my toilet better then lysol toilet cleaner. .I tried too my different products to get rid of the the nasty ugly looks in the bottom of my toilet but not works like the lysol. .it took 3 to 4 days to may my toilet bowl like brand new. .white and smells nice ..all I did squeeze it around and brush and leave it untill the toilet get used ..the result fantastic. .

April 27, 2016

It was a little difficult to open at first but after I got past that I had no problems. Cleaned the toilet well and smelled great. It was easy to use in the toilet and lasted awhile. Very happy with it and I do recommend it.

March 21, 2016

Even though this a bowl cleaner I love using this in the tub and the sink. I find that it removes dirt really well on a regular basis .The scent is rather strong but I like it because it smells clean to me. Definitely a must have for me,

March 09, 2016

I buy this when it goes on sale at Costco. I am very sensitive to smell and this product does have a strong smell and it also smells nice. I leave the product in the toilet for a few mins and then flush the toilet and it cleans very well.

January 25, 2016

I gave this review a betcha but it was an inbetweener. I like things to be cleaned and free from bacteria but the smell of this is so awful, pure bleach. I don't like to use it in my house because we have children.