Lysol Wipes in Clean Linen Scent

Lysol Wipes in Clean Linen Scent Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

September 21, 2016

i love lysol wipes they clean up the area great and they smell amazing. i always buy mines at walmart its pretty pricey but its totally worth every penny i love lysol products.

April 27, 2016

One of the many lysol wipes I like using. I change it up every now and then. I use them for so many things in the house and they are sold in a value package with other scents of wipes. Great price. I recommend everyone use it.

March 24, 2016

These handy wipes are perfect for the bathroom. For a daily clean up they do the job, quite nicely. They are also very useful for cleaning door handles and light switches ( those germy spots that don't "look" so dirty. )

February 19, 2016

This is a fabulous product. Good for quick clean ups. You can use them on most non porus surfaces. Great for cleaning cat messes. Has a great scent. And the price is great as well.

December 08, 2015

Perfect for cleaning around sinks & in the bathroom. They are strong and effective.

November 23, 2015

It's smell very good like a fresh laundry. It's thick strong wipes. This is handy when you're pressed and you don't have time to clean!

September 07, 2015

I really love these wipes. Not only do they clean any surface and disinfect any area, but the Clean Linen scent leaves everything smelling fresh and like a strong disinfectant!

June 17, 2015

I love how easy this product is to use. just a quick wipe and germs are gone! I also love the clean linen scent because it leaves my house smelling like I just did laundry!

June 08, 2015

I love the smell of these, so fresh! I use these all over the house, the toilet seat, counter tops, door knobs etc. they work great and kill 99.9% of germs!

June 08, 2015

I love these wipes for cleaning up messes and killing germs. With kids and a dog there are many small messes that need more than a paper towel and then I can toss the mess away. They make my life easier.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender