Lysol Wipes in Clean Linen Scent

Lysol Wipes in Clean Linen Scent Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 377 in Household Cleaning Products

September 21, 2016

i love lysol wipes they clean up the area great and they smell amazing. i always buy mines at walmart its pretty pricey but its totally worth every penny i love lysol products.

April 27, 2016

One of the many lysol wipes I like using. I change it up every now and then. I use them for so many things in the house and they are sold in a value package with other scents of wipes. Great price. I recommend everyone use it.

March 24, 2016

These handy wipes are perfect for the bathroom. For a daily clean up they do the job, quite nicely. They are also very useful for cleaning door handles and light switches ( those germy spots that don't "look" so dirty. )

February 19, 2016

This is a fabulous product. Good for quick clean ups. You can use them on most non porus surfaces. Great for cleaning cat messes. Has a great scent. And the price is great as well.

December 08, 2015

Perfect for cleaning around sinks & in the bathroom. They are strong and effective.

November 23, 2015

It's smell very good like a fresh laundry. It's thick strong wipes. This is handy when you're pressed and you don't have time to clean!

September 07, 2015

I really love these wipes. Not only do they clean any surface and disinfect any area, but the Clean Linen scent leaves everything smelling fresh and like a strong disinfectant!

June 17, 2015

I love how easy this product is to use. just a quick wipe and germs are gone! I also love the clean linen scent because it leaves my house smelling like I just did laundry!

June 08, 2015

I love the smell of these, so fresh! I use these all over the house, the toilet seat, counter tops, door knobs etc. they work great and kill 99.9% of germs!

June 08, 2015

I love these wipes for cleaning up messes and killing germs. With kids and a dog there are many small messes that need more than a paper towel and then I can toss the mess away. They make my life easier.