Lysol Wipes Lavender
Good

Lysol Wipes Lavender Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

January 20, 2017

J'aime bien l'odeur de la lavande, cela fait différent du citron. À force de n'avoir que les odeur de citron, les desserts au citron ne rappel le ménage... Ces petites lingettes sont bien pratique, surtout avec des animaux ou des enfants.

January 03, 2017

I find the regular Lysol wipes scent is too strong for me. These have a much gentler soothing scent and are just as effective. They are great at wiping down surfaces & even spots or dirty marks on the wall.

August 11, 2016

I love these for whipping my tables and counter tops. I also love using these on small spills or anything sticky. They leave your room smelling good and they don't dry out. I recommend this to anyone that has children or anyone who likes a quick clean up.

July 17, 2015

I love using Lysol Wipes as a cleaning product for my home. And I really enjoy the nice lavender scented ones. The smell is very fresh and soothing, it's not an overwhelming smell. A great quality cleaning product.