M. Asam International Vino Gold Magic Fini
Amazing

M. Asam International Vino Gold Magic Fini Reviews

Ranked #455 out of 595 in Foundation

June 28, 2014

I don't know for the price, i received i free simple and i love it.

May 23, 2012

I received a small sample of this product and it's definitely obvious this is a luxury product! It's supposed to be a concealer that can be applied all over the face to minimize imperfections and balance skin tone. It's supposed to minimize the appearance of pores and wrinkles too. But basically, it's a bb cream if you ask me. It is tinted and is meant to provide a touch of a sun-kissed look.

This product surely does all of the above - my skin looked incredibly flawless and bright. It applies like silk! It almost rubs in TOO easily. It's already absorbed into your skin before you can fully rub it in so you have to do only a little bit at a time.

I don't think I would use this again for a few reasons. One being that it absorbed way too quickly and I just worry there'd be obvious signs of it on my face. The second reason being it was also like it made too velvety of a finish! Any makeup I put on top slid right off, even when I tried with primer underneath. So I'd recommend this to someone who won't be applying any blush/bronzer/powder because it will make your skin look great.

This is also a pretty expensive product - around $50 for a 30 mL jar. So if possible, definitely get a sample or ensure you can take it back if you don't like it.