M by Mariah Carey (Eau de Parfum)
Good

M by Mariah Carey (Eau de Parfum) Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 1216 in Perfume

July 20, 2016

I bought this perfume when I traveled to the states. It was an amazing price (less than $30 dollars) and had a great smell! It reminds me of cold weather, being bundled up and snow falling. I find that the scent lasts on my clothes more than my skin so I always spray it after I am fully dressed.
I don't think it is a popular brand but I loved it.
I would recommend.

March 24, 2016

Another perfume I just love. A friend gave me a bottle for my birthday & I must say what a beautiful scent. Not heavy but is long lasting. I unfortunately ran out again, lol so I need another one. :) Price is excellent. $25

January 23, 2016

I saw a 50mL sized bottle of this perfume for $20 and decided to do a blind buy of it. I'm glad I bought it, because I really like it. It has notes of marshmallow, sea breeze accord, tiare flower, gardenia, amber, patchouli and Morocco incense. The sea breeze accord and marshmallow give it a unique scent. It's not overbearing and the silage isn't strong, but it is still noticeable. I like to wear this in the fall, winter, and spring. I find this suitable to wear both day and night. For me this fragrance will stick, but other celebrity fragrances have taken over the market since the M perfume came out.