Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 6 in Personalized Labels

Start the school year off right! These three back-to-school combo packs include all the durable, waterproof labels needed to keep your child's things out of the lost and found. Perfect for backpacks, lunch containers, clothes, pencil cases and so much more, these labels are a must have on your back-to-school shopping list!
For more info, visit: Mabel's Labels

March 17, 2017

A must have for children who are in daycare or starting school. I love how easy they are to apply and they stay on wash after wash. The designs are super cute too.

March 01, 2017

I have been using thses labels on my son's clothing and bottles that he takes to his dayhome. I have found that they are very durable and stay on the object that I have attached it to.

March 01, 2017

My kids have a habit of leaving sweaters and jackets at school on those days when it is cold in the morning but warms up during the day. I have attached one of these labels to the tag in all of their sweaters and jackets and so far have not had a case of anything going missing more than 24 hours. I don't even want to think about how many pieces of clothing they would have lost without these!

February 28, 2017

I love Mabel's labels! I keep them on my kitchen counter, so that I can grab them if I am sending a new container or piece of clothing to school with my son. I have only had one label ever come off in the wash

February 26, 2017

These are great labels for your kids backpacks, clothes, lunch bags, shoes etc. They stick really really well. And I like that they can be personalized.

February 24, 2017

Honestly the most fabulous concept! We love Mabels Labels! You can put them on virtually anything that requires personalization which is awesome. They stick really well too!

February 24, 2017

I got a sample of these a few years ago when I found them to be so handy you can put them on anything kids lunch boxes pencils pens pencil cases doesn't really matter and they are super cute and you can pick from A variation of different cartoons.

February 24, 2017

I have been ordering labels from Mabel’s Labels since my son started going to daycare. 7 ½ years later I’m still ordering them. They are awesome! I have NEVER had any problems with them. They have a great variety of labels and designs. They have all types of designs for all ages and once in a while they come out with limited editions. They stick really really well. I have never lost one in my dishwasher nor my washing machine or dryer. I’ve used them on his clothes, shoes, backpack, lunchbox, water bottle Tupperware, crayons, pencils, pencil case and toys. They are very useful and adults can order some for work as well. Some of my friends find that they are a bit expensive but I think they are worth every penny.

January 26, 2017

I have to say I love these labels. There were wonderful when daughter was smaller going to day care or school made it easy to track her items. The labels stay on well, nice bright colors even special simple graphics which appeal to kids. Any young family these are a must..

January 18, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE! They go on all my sons items at daycare, hats, shoes, water bottle, coats I rely on these labels and they never let me down!!! I'm so needing to get more, and put them on items in our house even.