Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 6 in Personalized Labels

Start the school year off right! These three back-to-school combo packs include all the durable, waterproof labels needed to keep your child's things out of the lost and found. Perfect for backpacks, lunch containers, clothes, pencil cases and so much more, these labels are a must have on your back-to-school shopping list!
For more info, visit: Mabel's Labels

January 13, 2017

These stickers do not budge and at the same time they are easy to transfer. I always stock up when they are on sale. They withstand dryers, washers,dishwashers and toddlers. I also love that you can customize them , add a phone number, use only initials etc. Great stuff.

January 06, 2017

Amazing quality these stickers not only look good but function extremely well. These are perfect for school supplies, clothing and reusable food containers.

November 28, 2016

I make sure that I have enough to last the school year each year, we started to use this on Hockey equipment, bags, and when we go to camp, I put the labels on everything, I love that they never come off. Amazing!!

October 30, 2016

J'aime tellement les crayons de cette marque. La mine est une bonne grosseur ,écrive bien sans trop appuyer. Beau choix de couleurs en plus. J'en ai toujours chez moi.

October 21, 2016

WE LOVE MABELS LABELS! They go on everything in our house. From the kids waterbottles to their sunscreen at daycare to their mittens. Highly recommended, cool designs and great "adherability". :)

September 27, 2016

Amazing! I have been labelling like a crazy mama!

I got our last name and phone number put on the labels so that both my sons could use them. Perfect for jackets, shoes, backpacks and lunch bags as those are things we've lost in the past. Especially with sports going on, we're all over the city and a dropped jacket isn't a rare occurrence for our family!

The labels are so easy to apply and go on so smooth and they stick so well, I am confident that they will stay put!

My boys are very happy and proud to have their items marked with such a great and cool label!

September 21, 2016

Love love love these labels! I have been using our set of labels on everything! I was give. The opportunity to give these labels a try from ChickAdvisor! I have already purchased 2 more back to school packs! They hold up really well. On lunch containers they have been thru the dishwasher multiple times, thru the laundry over and over! They still look brand new!

September 16, 2016

My rule of thumb is, if I want it back it needs to be labelled! We've been using Mabel's labels for over 5 years and I will continue to! I stock up when they have sales!!

September 16, 2016

At firstI didn't want to spend this much on labels and figured I would go the sharpie route but I am so glad I decided to try these. My kids love them and love to personalize them. They last through washes 2 years later and still going strong. No fading and I have even peeled them and reapplied them without any issues.

September 15, 2016

I am pretty happy with my mables labels order. It was a super fast delivery. I like how you can customize the labels. My son thinks they are cute! (We got pirate ones). I do think it's a bit overpriced for what it is... Almost 50$ for a school year package. But it is what it is

Tim Hortons Timbits

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips

Crispers Ranch

lrouse added a new review for
    Advil Liqui-Gels

Lay's Ketchup Chips

KatWalcott added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

MelRichard added a new review for
    Maynards Sour Patch Kids

dawneden added a new review for
    Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion