Mac Apple TV Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 613 in Electronics

August 27, 2016

Mac Apple TV is confident to have when you have other Apple devices. You can AirPlay from your iPad, iPod or iPhone. I used it during the Olympics and it was great!

March 06, 2016

WOW! I am in absolute love with this product. I must say it did take me a little bit to get use to using it but I am a little bit of tech noob. Once I had it figured out, I am addicted. Easy set up (even for someone like me) and easy to figure out and use. I love being able to stream all my Apple products together.

February 17, 2016

Easy to navigate, sleek & chic design - the remote is so slim and stylish... which, like another user said, will cause you to spend an hour searching the house for it. Lol!

Great features - can play iTunes, rent/buy super HD movies from the apple store, Netflix, Youtube, etc. This is definitely not a fad and will stick. I recommend it for everyone.

February 17, 2016

My grandmother bought me this as a gift and I am so happy with it ! It's so easy to navigate and use! I always used my ps3 to go on netflix before but this really stepped up the game.

February 15, 2016

The apple TV is a very easy to use device, only annoying thing would be the remote easy to loose, and hard to find, but the product its self is seamless and well worth the price, even your grandma can figure out how to use this.

February 12, 2016

The price was what drew me to the Apple TV originally, but since getting it (2 yrs now that I've had the latest model since the new one) I am not satisfied with it. The lack of programming for Canadians is truly disappointing and on top of that, everything is expensive to pay per use....I don't want to pay $20 + for a single channel a month and there are much better devices out there that are Android based, that do a much better job. Apple falls short on this product and the development is slow, lacking, and they continually bow to the major networks not the consumer/customer.

February 12, 2016

We are in love with the Apple TV- We use the product almost everyday and it's simple to use which is the best for me and the kids! Great job Apple you continue to impress

February 05, 2016

Il a parfois de petit problème de connexion, tout dépends du vidéo... Je ne m'en passerais plus!

February 04, 2016

my fav love love love love love it!!! Works looks and is awesome!

January 19, 2016

Personally, I think that you are better off using Netflix. The Network is slow, and the options aren't as great.
I have Netflix & Crave TV and that is WAY better than Apple TV